Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Custom

Custom

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM

“   I feel obligated to share out-of-the-gate that I am no CIEM expert! As a matter of fact, I don't even particularly enjoy IEMs - I love over-ear or on-ear headphones. That said: Experiencing JH Audio's JH-13 Pro (now Freqphase) IEMs at Canjam 2009 was nothing short of a revelation for me. As a matter of fact, the experience was so far from anything I had to compare it with that I ended...” --mikemercer

Sleek Audio CT7

Sleek Audio CT7

Sleek Audio CT6

Sleek Audio CT6

The Sleek Audio custom audio division has taken the groundbreaking audio technology of the SA6 and created custom earphones that offer unprecedented comfort, sound quality, and ESC (Environmental Sound Control). These are also the first and only true wireless custom earphones when paired with our Kleer, CD quality, lossless wireless system.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Custom