Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Custom

Custom

Hidition NT-6

Hidition NT-6

“Please spare with my broken English. My first language is not an English LOL.     I have placed order my nt6 from hidition about 3 weeks ago.  They took exact 2 weeks to build iem (10 business days) from the date they received my ear impression. My NT6 is little special than others because it is original version of NT6. (NT6 Ver.1) Basically what you see on Hhidition.co.kr...” --skfktkwjs

Hidition NT-6PRO

Hidition NT-6PRO

“Months ago I believed the JH13Pro Freqphase to have the most clarity when it came to Custom In-Ear Monitors, but I was properly blown away by the Hidition NT-6 Pro with its death-defying clarity and resolution.   Introduction After spending a lot of time with my JH13Pro I decided to seek another CIEM to possibly challenge or even defeat it. After browsing the ever-beloved head-fi.org, I...” --VisceriousZERO

EarSonics EM32

EarSonics EM32

“this IEM is made in order to restitute exactly  NATURAL SOUNDS !!!! don t expext mega bass , facing mediums ,  or heavy highs presence!   EM32 draws what the record and mix has done and NOTHING ELSE........ so when the record , mix , DAP ? AMP !! is top so you obtain MAGICAL SOUND AND EVEN MORE!!!   the infra are sometimes magnifik,   and so on for mids and...” --isibn95

EarSonics EM4

EarSonics EM4

“EarSonics is a french CIEMs and IEMs  manufacturer that is based in the south of France, near from Montpellier. All the prices are also in €uros.   The EM4 are based on Franck Lopez thoughts after the EM3pro. They gain in width, clarity, separation and precision. But they are not made for guigs, you can use it for but it's not especially done for. I would advice to take the EM6 for....” --Rollk2

EarSonics EM6 Custom IEM

EarSonics EM6 Custom IEM

The new in-ear monitors reference for live performance, sound-based on EM4 technology but adapted to live.The best professional tool for exigents musicians who wait for best audio quality. The spectral balance is rigorous and a musical as never achieved before in an in-ear. Deep and "clean" lows, a "Earsonics touch" medium and treble with incredible sharpness. The...

EarSonics EM3-PRO

EarSonics EM3-PRO

Top of the line custom IEMs made by earsonics.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Custom