Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Custom

Custom

Hidition NT-6PRO

Hidition NT-6PRO

“Months ago I believed the JH13Pro Freqphase to have the most clarity when it came to Custom In-Ear Monitors, but I was properly blown away by the Hidition NT-6 Pro with its death-defying clarity and resolution.   Introduction After spending a lot of time with my JH13Pro I decided to seek another CIEM to possibly challenge or even defeat it. After browsing the ever-beloved head-fi.org, I...” --VisceriousZERO

Astell&Kern AKR01 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors

Astell&Kern AKR01 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors

“Astell & Kern AKR01   Jimmy Moon at Astell & Kern was kind enough to lend me a pair of AKR01's for review. Big thanks to him. Anyways, review ahead!   What are they: I notice that I haven't seen coverage for these at all, and I wanted to tell you what they are about.   The AKR01 is based off the Final Audio Heaven IV design, and is voiced to work well with...” --wolfetan44

Hidition NT-6

Hidition NT-6

NT-6 with six each in charge of the area by providing a balanced armature transducer, can actually hear the sound while listening to an interesting pitch to provide the best environment for. Passive network that is responsible for each area to the outside environment by considering the number of the listening environment and accordingly the allocation of frequencies, the output and give it...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Custom