Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Custom

Custom

Rhines Custom Monitors Stage 5

Rhines Custom Monitors Stage 5

“ Intro:   I’ve listened and owned many Universal and Custom IEMs made in the US (JH Audio, Westone, Aurisonics), Asia (Tralucent, FitEar), but I realized I don’t have many European IEMs (EarSonics) or even a CIEM, at least until the name Vision Ears came up in a PM thread with Mimouille (I slightly blame you for this bro) and I saw the Vision Ears/Rhines/Compact Monitors thread. But...” --VisceriousZERO

rhines Stage CIEM

rhines Stage CIEM

Highest quality custom in-ear monitors handcrafted in Germany. Founded by Germany's first professional CIEM researcher and engineer since 1998, creator of the legendary Stage series for Compact Monitors, Felix Reinsch. The team consists of multiple active musicians, graduated audiologists and true audiophiles.

Earpower EP-10 Plus

Earpower EP-10 Plus

Another goal of innovation achieved by Essepi! The EP-10 PLUS has already been tested and stumentalmente "on stage" by Stevan Martinovic (noise) and directly on the stage by the "Stadium". The most important innovation is the exclusive three-way system: technology mixed with a dynamic woofer and midrange - tweeter balanced armature allows us to provide a product with great...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Custom