Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Custom

Custom

Cosmic Ears - CE2C CIEM

Cosmic Ears - CE2C CIEM

“First of all I'd like to say the customs and the cable are both insane, the customs look incredible and the linum cable and connector beat the hell out of any other CIEM I've seen around.   Cosmic Ears list this as a jack of all trades monitor which I do agree with. I'm coming from a 4BA model to this 2BA and I've been pleasantly surprised by the sound. I haven't had these a week yet so...” --daftpolecat

Cosmic Ears HY3 Hybrid CIEM

Cosmic Ears Pure

Cosmic Ears Pure

Dunu DC4

Dunu DC4

DUNU is a fairly new company and was started as a brand of the Top Sound OEM making IEMs that utilize very high quality housings that have a similar look and feel, but better build quality to the Monster IEMs. I have had a chance to hear some DUNU products briefly, but as I now stick to custom IEMs and higher priced universals I didn’t perform a full evaluation. I was a little surprised...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Custom