Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Custom

Custom

ACS T1

ACS T1

“   So Chaps I just wanted to spend some time putting down in words a recent purchase and experience which has been 100% positive, even with the amount of money involved. First a picture of the little blighters. b Sorry but I nabbed this picture from a review because Susy's out with the camera at the moment. Besides, this is far batter than I would do anyway, but I will and some...” --twelvebears

Sleek Audio CT7

Sleek Audio CT7

Sleek Audio CT6

Sleek Audio CT6

The Sleek Audio custom audio division has taken the groundbreaking audio technology of the SA6 and created custom earphones that offer unprecedented comfort, sound quality, and ESC (Environmental Sound Control). These are also the first and only true wireless custom earphones when paired with our Kleer, CD quality, lossless wireless system.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Custom