Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Custom

Custom

91 Results
Unique Melody Mage

Unique Melody Mage

“This is the first review i am going to do on head fi . Firstly i am just a junior teenage audiophile so ya my review might be slightly inaccurate , just slightly. These Unique Melody mages have 4 balanced armature drivers in them, 2 lows 1 high and 1 mid. Now i will start of with build quality. Build quality: The build quality is superb i can say! When i compared it with my friend's jh 16...” --JuzModa

Unique Melody Merlin

Unique Melody Merlin

“   I've taken down my review of the Merlins and will repost it once I get them back. By now it's been 4 months and I've had them in my posession for no more than two weeks out of those 4 months.   Two weeks into the 3-5 week estimated turnaround time for my remolds/fixing and UM have gone back to maintaining radio silence. Not a word, not a single peep, no replies to emails....” --Sorensiim

Unique Melody Miracle

Unique Melody Miracle

“ http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/524282/review-unique-melody-miracle-6-driver-custom-iem   That's my full review. In summary: These are simply the best customs, and possibly the best headphones of any type, that I have ever heard. I prefer it to my JH13pro due to it's better deep bass response and more natural tone.   These sound great paired with a simple portable...” --project86

Westone AC1 Custom Musician Monitor Earphones

Westone AC1 Custom Musician Monitor Earphones

Stepping up to a fully custom in-ear musician monitor has never been easier than with the AC1. Whether youÕre a seasoned performer, emerging artist or listening enthusiast, WestoneÕs custom-fit technology, cold pour acrylic body, single balanced armature driver, removable EPIC Pro cable all deliver serious value. The AC1 is available only in clear, full acrylic, with Westone...

Westone AC2 dual driver custom IEMs

Westone AC2 dual driver custom IEMs

“ http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/552996/review-westone-ac2-dual-driver-custom-in-ear-monitor   See above for my in depth review. In general, the Westone AC2 is a great addition to the somewhat crowded entry level custom IEM market. It has its own flavor that will surely please some people. What would be the point if Westone just released another UE4pro/LiveWires sounding custom,...” --project86

Westone ES1 Custom Musician Monitor Earphones by Westone

Westone ES1 Custom Musician Monitor Earphones by Westone

A great entry level in-ear musicians' monitor, the ES1 contains one full range speaker in each ear and delivers incredible clarity and punch. Recommended for solo vocalists who may be singing to backing tracks, or vocalist/acoustic guitar players. The ES1 is not recommended for drummers or bassists, as it not designed to handle the low end response that is necessary for those...

Westone ES 2

Westone ES 2

Custom made to provide a precise, comfortable fit, the dual driver Westone ES2 provides exceptional low frequency response, smooth mids and articulate highs. Our most popular and versatile custom monitor, the ES2 is designed for the most discriminating artists.

Westone ES3X

Westone ES3X

Westone triple balanced armature driver 3-way passive crossover custom. 1 High, 1 Mid, and 1 Low drivers.

Westone UM 56

Westone UM 56

“ I personally prefer the sound of the "Westone" series to the "UM" products.  I use my IEM's for listening to pre-recorded music.  The sound of the UM series is very good, but the WESTONE 4R is the closest I have come to the sound of my FOCAL speakers.  While the sound was pleasing when using the COMPLY foam tips, the UM56 custom tips took  everything up a level. ...” --psych_major

XePort 3010-2 Metallic HiFi earphones - SUPER SALE NOW, LIMITED TIME OFFER!

XePort 3010-2 Metallic HiFi earphones - SUPER SALE NOW, LIMITED TIME OFFER!

Super sale, grand opening special offer, limited time only on a HI-Fi noise cancellation earphones. Don't miss your opportunity of having a high quality earphones with a extremely low price. Xeport makes earphones for our customers who demand state of art devices capable of delivering the true music as the artists originally intended. We consider the earphones as part of the whole music...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Custom