Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Custom

Custom

119 Results
Alclair RSM Custom In Ear Monitor

Alclair RSM Custom In Ear Monitor

The RSM custom in ear monitor is a four-driver, three-way design with 2 woofers, 1 mid-range, and 1 tweeter. It has the power and presence to handle any stage, and the clarity and detail to enjoy while on the bus, plane or easy chair.

1964 Ears 1964-Q Quad Driver Custom IEM

1964 Ears 1964-Q Quad Driver Custom IEM

“ The price paid is because I had to do rushed-rush processing.  1964 delivered, with the best customer service imaginable.    The Q has great lows, very good mids, but lack a little in the highs.  I like heavily colored headphones and I knew the Q was a reference monitor going in...but that didn't keep me from being a bit disappointed by the lack of excitement to their...” --benzoylmethyl

UE 18 Pro

UE 18 Pro

“This is my first written review on Head-Fi, so please take everything with a grain of salt, but I am going for a detailed review here, and I intend on doing more in the future, so please feel free to comment on anything I can do to improve! Anyway, let's dive right in! A little about me: A little over a year ago, some switch flipped inside of me, and I discovered the...” --cvbcbcmv

1964-T triple driver custom IEM

1964-T triple driver custom IEM

“ http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/530335/review-1964-t-triple-driver-customs-from-1964-ears   See above for my detailed review, as well as a link to an excellent review by user lJokerl. In summary: this is the best entry level custom that I have heard (and I own several). Very pleasing sound signature, mostly neutral but slightly boosted bass and relaxed highs. Works well with...” --project86

EarSonics EM6 Custom IEM

EarSonics EM6 Custom IEM

The new in-ear monitors reference for live performance, sound-based on EM4 technology but adapted to live.The best professional tool for exigents musicians who wait for best audio quality. The spectral balance is rigorous and a musical as never achieved before in an in-ear. Deep and "clean" lows, a "Earsonics touch" medium and treble with incredible sharpness. The...

FitEar MH334 custom in-ear monitor

FitEar MH334 custom in-ear monitor

“One of the most underrated models in the Fitear range of IEMs is the MH334. As stated on the Fitear website, the MH334 is voiced by one of Japan's top mastering engineers, Mitsuharu Harada,   In fact, the MH334 was designed to be a mastering studio reference monitor. So, this would be the natural choice for someone looking for a more natural but nonetheless clear sound. In fact, I...” --Kiats

Rooth Lab LS-X5

Rooth Lab LS-X5

Westone AC2 dual driver custom IEMs

Westone AC2 dual driver custom IEMs

“ http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/552996/review-westone-ac2-dual-driver-custom-in-ear-monitor   See above for my in depth review. In general, the Westone AC2 is a great addition to the somewhat crowded entry level custom IEM market. It has its own flavor that will surely please some people. What would be the point if Westone just released another UE4pro/LiveWires sounding custom,...” --project86

Frogbeats C4

Frogbeats C4

“The seller is a good person.  ” --sherry1218

EarSonics EM4

EarSonics EM4

“EarSonics is a french CIEMs and IEMs  manufacturer that is based in the south of France, near from Montpellier. All the prices are also in €uros.   The EM4 are based on Franck Lopez thoughts after the EM3pro. They gain in width, clarity, separation and precision. But they are not made for guigs, you can use it for but it's not especially done for. I would advice to take the EM6 for....” --Rollk2

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Custom