Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Custom

Custom

111 Results
Ambient Acoustics AM4 Pro

Ambient Acoustics AM4 Pro

his is the top model of individual stage ear monitors lab Ambient-Acoustics! This model was designed for the most accurate study of the entire frequency range! Three-band crossover was set up so that this model has a neutral (monitor) audio feed! There is no bright dominance of a particular frequency band. However, it can not be called "disembodied" or "boring"! Qualitative...

Dunu DC4

Dunu DC4

DUNU is a fairly new company and was started as a brand of the Top Sound OEM making IEMs that utilize very high quality housings that have a similar look and feel, but better build quality to the Monster IEMs. I have had a chance to hear some DUNU products briefly, but as I now stick to custom IEMs and higher priced universals I didn’t perform a full evaluation. I was a little surprised...

1964-T triple driver custom IEM

1964-T triple driver custom IEM

“ http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/530335/review-1964-t-triple-driver-customs-from-1964-ears   See above for my detailed review, as well as a link to an excellent review by user lJokerl. In summary: this is the best entry level custom that I have heard (and I own several). Very pleasing sound signature, mostly neutral but slightly boosted bass and relaxed highs. Works well with...” --project86

1964 Ears 1964-Q Quad Driver Custom IEM

1964 Ears 1964-Q Quad Driver Custom IEM

“ The price paid is because I had to do rushed-rush processing.  1964 delivered, with the best customer service imaginable.    The Q has great lows, very good mids, but lack a little in the highs.  I like heavily colored headphones and I knew the Q was a reference monitor going in...but that didn't keep me from being a bit disappointed by the lack of excitement to their...” --benzoylmethyl

FitEar MH335DW Custom In-Ear Monitors

FitEar MH335DW Custom In-Ear Monitors

“ FitEar has gained a great amount of respect these days, thanks to the venerable FitEar To Go! 334 UIEM. After having owned a TG! 334 I decided to take the plunge into my first custom, the FitEar MH335DW.   The first thing I have to mention is the whole process in obtaining these customs. FitEar is a very exclusive company, and apparently there are only two places where you can have...” --VisceriousZERO

Sleek Audio CT7

Sleek Audio CT7

Unique Melody Miracle

Unique Melody Miracle

“ http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/524282/review-unique-melody-miracle-6-driver-custom-iem   That's my full review. In summary: These are simply the best customs, and possibly the best headphones of any type, that I have ever heard. I prefer it to my JH13pro due to it's better deep bass response and more natural tone.   These sound great paired with a simple portable...” --project86

Westone UM 56

Westone UM 56

Thousand Sound TS842

Thousand Sound TS842

‚óŹ Thousand Sound TS842 The low range: Knowles 29689: 8mm in the original dynamic range to high range driver developed in-house Impedance: 55Ω Sensitivity: 102DB/1mw -Frequency band: 20Hz - 18kHz

Ultimate Ears In-Ear Reference Monitors

Ultimate Ears In-Ear Reference Monitors

“I wonder why UERM is often disregarded when picking from $1000 range. I'm guessing that it's due to "only" having 3 drivers, versus having 8 drivers per side. I can say with confidence that driver number does not equal sound quality(for the most part). Another reason I see why UERM might not be picked is its sound sig. It's perfectly flat. Personally, I love this. Reference sound with...” --kimvictor

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Custom