Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Custom

Custom

104 Results
Frogbeats C3

Frogbeats C3

The C3 is what we like to call the "baby brother" to the C5. Featuring the same sound signature as the C5, the C3 is our entry level CIEM. However don't be put off by "entry level", this gem will still shine through and sound absolutely fantastic. We've examined all possible routes for our sound signatures, and felt that a slight mid-bass hump was the most...

rhines Stage CIEM

rhines Stage CIEM

Highest quality custom in-ear monitors handcrafted in Germany. Founded by Germany's first professional CIEM researcher and engineer since 1998, creator of the legendary Stage series for Compact Monitors, Felix Reinsch. The team consists of multiple active musicians, graduated audiologists and true audiophiles.

Ambient Acoustics AM4 Pro

Ambient Acoustics AM4 Pro

his is the top model of individual stage ear monitors lab Ambient-Acoustics! This model was designed for the most accurate study of the entire frequency range! Three-band crossover was set up so that this model has a neutral (monitor) audio feed! There is no bright dominance of a particular frequency band. However, it can not be called "disembodied" or "boring"! Qualitative...

FitEar MH335DW Custom In-Ear Monitors

FitEar MH335DW Custom In-Ear Monitors

“ FitEar has gained a great amount of respect these days, thanks to the venerable FitEar To Go! 334 UIEM. After having owned a TG! 334 I decided to take the plunge into my first custom, the FitEar MH335DW.   The first thing I have to mention is the whole process in obtaining these customs. FitEar is a very exclusive company, and apparently there are only two places where you can have...” --VisceriousZERO

Dunu DC4

Dunu DC4

DUNU is a fairly new company and was started as a brand of the Top Sound OEM making IEMs that utilize very high quality housings that have a similar look and feel, but better build quality to the Monster IEMs. I have had a chance to hear some DUNU products briefly, but as I now stick to custom IEMs and higher priced universals I didn’t perform a full evaluation. I was a little surprised...

JH Audio JH5 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitors

JH Audio JH5 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitors

“Introduction    I decided to buy the CIEM JH5 when I talked to my friend who has the CIEM JH5, JH13 and JH10x3 and he told me that he most CIEM hear is JH5 because it does not show either the "defects" of the music of poor quality or unrecorded and hence to casually listen for hours. How would I already spend good money and did not want to disappoint me made ​​the choice so that my...” --Vitor Valeri

Cosmic Ears Pure

Cosmic Ears Pure

Cosmic Ears Flex

Cosmic Ears Flex

Future Sonics mg5pro 10mm Ear Monitors

Future Sonics mg5pro 10mm Ear Monitors

“  Synopsis: The Future Sonics MG5pro is a professional stage monitor for audiophiles. It offers a different tuning than its brother, the fully stage-oriented MG6pro, by offering a brighter, more overall tonally balanced tuning. The MG5pro lifts the vocal ranges and matches this with an accurate, well extended treble. The bass is very well controlled and yet has one of the most real...” --Kunlun

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Custom