Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Custom

Custom

97 Results
Minerva Custom IEM

Minerva Custom IEM

Custom IEM and hearing aid manufacturers

Minvera Mi-1

Minvera Mi-1

Hear the music you love like never before. The Mi-1 custom headphone makes your tracks sound better than ever and blocks out annoying noise from the world around you. You'll hear music clearly and they are so comfortable you’ll forget you’re wearing them. Handcrafted to exactly match your ear canal, this custom headphone will change the way you listen to music. Mi-1 is just ...

Noble Audio 3C

Noble Audio 3C

“I'm listening to these through a Schiit Modi DAC and Schiit Asgard 2 amplifier (totally overkill for these, but I was listening with DT990's before). I listen mostly to CDs which I own and rip securely, in addition to Spotify's subscription-quality streaming.   I'm not very experienced with reviewing headphones, but I will say this: These are my first CIEMs, and with this I purchase...” --Baldoak

Noble Audio 3S

Noble Audio 3S

Three balanced-armature silicone CIEM from Noble Audio.

Noble Audio 4C

Noble Audio 4C

“ Synopsis: The Noble Audio 4C is a custom-fit in-ear monitor (ciem) characterized by a flat tuning with no peaks or dips from the lower bass to the lower treble range. This upgraded tuning eliminates the dip in frequency response found in the older model. The bass, while not boosted at all, has excellent extension , the mids are clear and the treble is flat until a lift in the upper range...” --Kunlun

Noble Audio 4S

Noble Audio 4S

Four balanced-armature silicone CIEM from Noble Audio.

Noble Audio 5C

Noble Audio 5C

Five balanced-armature acrylic CIEM from Noble Audio.

Noble Audio 5S

Noble Audio 5S

Five balanced-armature silicone CIEM from Noble Audio.

Noble Audio 8C

Noble Audio 8C

“This is a review of the Noble 8c, an eight drivers 4 ways ciems. You could check the specs on the noble web site. Please be kind in your critics, as this is my first review ever, and that English is not my first language. 1) ordering I purchased the 8c on the noble website. The website in itself is very well organized and the ordering process was quite straightforward. I chose a...” --John0405

Noble Audio Kaiser 10

Noble Audio Kaiser 10

“I got this marvelous K10 on last year black friday deal with a 20% off. At that time there are two options comes in my mind.  The 12 drivers JHaudio Roxanne, and the 10 drivers Noble Audio Kaiser10. Since at that time the Roxanne is at pre-order state so K10 is the one that have some reviews to read. After reading Sorensiim's review and his extraordinary set of K10, I just cant leave...” --tin427

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Custom