Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Custom

Custom

123 Results
1964 Ears V8 Eight Driver Custom IEM

1964 Ears V8 Eight Driver Custom IEM

“DISCLAIMER: FIRST REVIEW - Be Kind...       INTRO: Do you know what I love about multiple BA headphones? There is an effortless nature to their reproduction of music – with good ones, each little BA has its job to do and when the right combination of music, amplifier and headphone comes together, it doesn’t get any better. Certainly single dynamics can do a great job – and...” --Ivabign

Cosmic Ears HY2

Cosmic Ears HY2

Thousand Sound TS842

Thousand Sound TS842

● Thousand Sound TS842 The low range: Knowles 29689: 8mm in the original dynamic range to high range driver developed in-house Impedance: 55Ω Sensitivity: 102DB/1mw -Frequency band: 20Hz - 18kHz

Earpower EP-10 Plus

Earpower EP-10 Plus

Another goal of innovation achieved by Essepi! The EP-10 PLUS has already been tested and stumentalmente "on stage" by Stevan Martinovic (noise) and directly on the stage by the "Stadium". The most important innovation is the exclusive three-way system: technology mixed with a dynamic woofer and midrange - tweeter balanced armature allows us to provide a product with great...

Alclair RSM Custom In Ear Monitor

Alclair RSM Custom In Ear Monitor

The RSM custom in ear monitor is a four-driver, three-way design with 2 woofers, 1 mid-range, and 1 tweeter. It has the power and presence to handle any stage, and the clarity and detail to enjoy while on the bus, plane or easy chair.

Kozee Infinity X1

Kozee Infinity X1

“ http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/562428/review-kozee-infinity-x1-custom-molded-iem   See above for my in depth review. This really is a good product. The issue is with the company itself. As I mention in the review, they are not returning emails from customers. And when people do manage to track them down on the phone - they make promises that are apparently not kept. I like Kozee...” --project86

Rooth Lab LS-X5

Rooth Lab LS-X5

EarWerkz Legend

EarWerkz Legend

EP-L8R: EarWerkz Pro Legend R Driver Configuration: Triple Highs, Triple Mids, Dual Lows. 7-Way, Six Crossover Points Network. Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz Impedance: 25 ohms @ 1 kHz Sensitivity: 119 dB @ 1 kHz Noise Isolation: 28 dB, +/-2 dB Input Connector: 1/8" (3.5 mm) Gold Plated

JH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitors

JH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitors

“ The JH13 Pro was my first purchase of high-end personal audio equipment so it's difficult for me to provide a fair comparison (prior to purchasing them, I was listening to iPhone earbuds), but I can safely say that I couldn't possibly be happier with my purchase.     The process of getting the impressions made was painless (albeit a bit expensive in the San Francisco Bay Area), and...” --WKHarmon

Westone Elite Series ES60

Westone Elite Series ES60

“ Before I start my write-up, I would like to Thank Westone for providing me with a review sample of their flagship ES60 CIEM in exchange for my honest opinion.   Product page: http://www.westoneaudio.com/index.php/products/custom-series/es60-in-ear-monitor.html   As I bonus, I will also cover in my review Westone new Ultra-thin balanced cable (THIS), and TRU hearing protection...” --twister6

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Custom