Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Custom

Custom

130 Results
custom art pro330v2

custom art pro330v2

“I feel compelled to write this review because I honestly think this monitor doesn't get enough lime light.  I won't go to great lengths about the company as there're lots of information about it that you can find on their website (https://thecustomart.com/)   I'll keep my review to a magic number 3.   3 things that got me started on my CIEM journey with CustomArt   1)...” --divadyhl

Dream Earz AUD-5X

Dream Earz AUD-5X

“     Buying Experience        I did have reservations here, what with Mitch being on the other side of the pond, particularly with regards to p&p and import tax. It turned out easy as pie. Impressions were booked and done in just 2 days, with Mitch receiving them just 2 days after. 3 weeks later (literally) my completed AUD-5X were...” --Nulliverse

Dunu DC4

Dunu DC4

DUNU is a fairly new company and was started as a brand of the Top Sound OEM making IEMs that utilize very high quality housings that have a similar look and feel, but better build quality to the Monster IEMs. I have had a chance to hear some DUNU products briefly, but as I now stick to custom IEMs and higher priced universals I didn’t perform a full evaluation. I was a little surprised...

Earpower EP-10 Plus

Earpower EP-10 Plus

Another goal of innovation achieved by Essepi! The EP-10 PLUS has already been tested and stumentalmente "on stage" by Stevan Martinovic (noise) and directly on the stage by the "Stadium". The most important innovation is the exclusive three-way system: technology mixed with a dynamic woofer and midrange - tweeter balanced armature allows us to provide a product with great...

Earproof Atom custom IEM

Earproof Atom custom IEM

“         I think it is safe to say that the headphone market is on an upward swing. Headphones are no longer relegated to being niche products, but have become far more mainstream than ever before. We are seeing growth in all categories, ranging from budget models to celebrity endorsed overpriced gear, and even very expensive flagship products. In ear monitors...” --project86

EarSonics EM32

EarSonics EM32

“EarSonics has made its last flagship for the guigs, but the EM32 can without a doubt satisfy audiophile who are looking for the "neutrality" with a reinforcement in the sub and the highs.   The main characteristic is the same as for the EM3pro/EM4/EM6 : musicality and body ! But here you have all in one, that's the improvement. 3 transducers, 3 ways, two bores, no one on the market is...” --Rollk2

EarSonics EM3-PRO

EarSonics EM3-PRO

Top of the line custom IEMs made by earsonics.

EarSonics EM4

EarSonics EM4

“EarSonics is a french CIEMs and IEMs  manufacturer that is based in the south of France, near from Montpellier. All the prices are also in €uros.   The EM4 are based on Franck Lopez thoughts after the EM3pro. They gain in width, clarity, separation and precision. But they are not made for guigs, you can use it for but it's not especially done for. I would advice to take the EM6 for....” --Rollk2

EarSonics EM6 Custom IEM

EarSonics EM6 Custom IEM

The new in-ear monitors reference for live performance, sound-based on EM4 technology but adapted to live.The best professional tool for exigents musicians who wait for best audio quality. The spectral balance is rigorous and a musical as never achieved before in an in-ear. Deep and "clean" lows, a "Earsonics touch" medium and treble with incredible sharpness. The...

EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors Headphones

EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors Headphones

“EarTech Music -- Have you ever heard of them or Ear Technology Corporation? Well, me neither. This review is for EarTech Music Dual driver custom in-ear monitor. I ran upon this company one day while I was actually doing a search for "Ear Werks," and I must have typed something wrong with my fat little fingers. Somehow or fate, EarTech Music came up. So, being into music and audio, I clicked...” --acain

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Custom