Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Custom

Rooth Lab LS4

Rooth Lab LS4

Empire Ears Zeus

Empire Ears Zeus

“ The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion.  The review was originally posted on my blog, and now I would like to share it with all my readers on head-fi.   Manufacturer/product website: Empire Ears. Please keep in mind, this is a review of the Remastered version of the original Zeus XIV.   * click on images to...” --twister6

Cosmic Ears Pure

Cosmic Ears Pure

Cosmic Ears - CE2C CIEM

Cosmic Ears - CE2C CIEM

“First of all I'd like to say the customs and the cable are both insane, the customs look incredible and the linum cable and connector beat the hell out of any other CIEM I've seen around.   Cosmic Ears list this as a jack of all trades monitor which I do agree with. I'm coming from a 4BA model to this 2BA and I've been pleasantly surprised by the sound. I haven't had these a week yet so...” --daftpolecat

Cosmic Ears Flex

Cosmic Ears Flex

Ultimate Ears Personal Reference Monitors

Ultimate Ears Personal Reference Monitors

For over 17 years we’ve been crafting the world’s finest custom in-ear monitors for discerning music listeners and industry pros. Traditionally, the “custom” in “custom in-ear monitors” refers to personally molded shells that fit you and only you. However, with the UE Personal Reference Monitors we’re taking customization to a whole new level. As the...

Earproof Atom custom IEM

Earproof Atom custom IEM

“         I think it is safe to say that the headphone market is on an upward swing. Headphones are no longer relegated to being niche products, but have become far more mainstream than ever before. We are seeing growth in all categories, ranging from budget models to celebrity endorsed overpriced gear, and even very expensive flagship products. In ear monitors...” --project86

Minerva Custom IEM

Minerva Custom IEM

Custom IEM and hearing aid manufacturers

Future Sonics Ear Monitors with 13mm MG6pro Dynamic Drivers

Future Sonics Ear Monitors with 13mm MG6pro Dynamic Drivers

“Future Sonics MG6Pro       Foreword:   If you’ve read any of my previous reviews or impressions, you know I’ve been a fan of dynamic drivers for a long time.  In general, I find them to be more textured in the low end and overall portray a more natural or realistic sound for most instruments.  As of recently I’ve rediscovered a love for the separation, layering and intimacy many great balanced...” --shotgunshane

1964 Ears V8 Eight Driver Custom IEM

1964 Ears V8 Eight Driver Custom IEM

“DISCLAIMER: FIRST REVIEW - Be Kind...       INTRO: Do you know what I love about multiple BA headphones? There is an effortless nature to their reproduction of music – with good ones, each little BA has its job to do and when the right combination of music, amplifier and headphone comes together, it doesn’t get any better. Certainly single dynamics can do a great job – and...” --Ivabign

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Custom