Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Custom

Custom

119 Results
Cosmic Ears - CE2C CIEM

Cosmic Ears - CE2C CIEM

“First of all I'd like to say the customs and the cable are both insane, the customs look incredible and the linum cable and connector beat the hell out of any other CIEM I've seen around.   Cosmic Ears list this as a jack of all trades monitor which I do agree with. I'm coming from a 4BA model to this 2BA and I've been pleasantly surprised by the sound. I haven't had these a week yet so...” --daftpolecat

Cosmic Ears CE3P

Cosmic Ears CE3P

“This is in my humble oppinion the very best bang for your buck custom in ear monitor on the whole market. For 250 british pounds you get a very nice piece of equipment, from very nice people too! The guys at cosmic ears care about their stuff being done properly and on time, they checked everything to be correct, from my ear canal impressions to colour, logos, letters, etc. They also come with...” --ardacer

Cosmic Ears Flex

Cosmic Ears Pure

Cosmic Ears Pure

Dream Earz AUD-5X

Dream Earz AUD-5X

“     Buying Experience        I did have reservations here, what with Mitch being on the other side of the pond, particularly with regards to p&p and import tax. It turned out easy as pie. Impressions were booked and done in just 2 days, with Mitch receiving them just 2 days after. 3 weeks later (literally) my completed AUD-5X were...” --Nulliverse

Dunu DC4

Dunu DC4

DUNU is a fairly new company and was started as a brand of the Top Sound OEM making IEMs that utilize very high quality housings that have a similar look and feel, but better build quality to the Monster IEMs. I have had a chance to hear some DUNU products briefly, but as I now stick to custom IEMs and higher priced universals I didn’t perform a full evaluation. I was a little surprised...

Earpower EP-10 Plus

Earpower EP-10 Plus

Another goal of innovation achieved by Essepi! The EP-10 PLUS has already been tested and stumentalmente "on stage" by Stevan Martinovic (noise) and directly on the stage by the "Stadium". The most important innovation is the exclusive three-way system: technology mixed with a dynamic woofer and midrange - tweeter balanced armature allows us to provide a product with great...

Earproof Atom custom IEM

Earproof Atom custom IEM

“         I think it is safe to say that the headphone market is on an upward swing. Headphones are no longer relegated to being niche products, but have become far more mainstream than ever before. We are seeing growth in all categories, ranging from budget models to celebrity endorsed overpriced gear, and even very expensive flagship products. In ear monitors...” --project86

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Custom