Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Custom

Custom

117 Results
Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Headphones

Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Headphones

“Introduction Over the past year, Audiofly released their "Performance" range of IEMs, designed by musicians as stage monitors. A while back I had a chance to sample the top of the range AF180 and was extremely impressed by how musical and how detailed they were. They were a serious step up from their Premium range (I absolutely hated the AF56 in particular). Therefore, when I had the chance to...” --Woodhouse

EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors Headphones

EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors Headphones

“EarTech Music -- Have you ever heard of them or Ear Technology Corporation? Well, me neither. This review is for EarTech Music Dual driver custom in-ear monitor. I ran upon this company one day while I was actually doing a search for "Ear Werks," and I must have typed something wrong with my fat little fingers. Somehow or fate, EarTech Music came up. So, being into music and audio, I clicked...” --acain

EarSonics EM32

EarSonics EM32

“EarSonics has made its last flagship for the guigs, but the EM32 can without a doubt satisfy audiophile who are looking for the "neutrality" with a reinforcement in the sub and the highs.   The main characteristic is the same as for the EM3pro/EM4/EM6 : musicality and body ! But here you have all in one, that's the improvement. 3 transducers, 3 ways, two bores, no one on the market is...” --Rollk2

1964 Ears V6-Stage Six Driver Custom IEM

1964 Ears V6-Stage Six Driver Custom IEM

“INTRO Let me start by saying these are my first CIEMs, and I will not be going back! Decided to take the dive during a great Black Friday sale 1964 Ears put on, so the sheer volume of orders put a massive backlog on their shop (hence the longer than desired wait time, although it was definitely worth it). I've been using these as my daily drivers for a solid 8 months and still am astounded by...” --iJon96

Rooth Lab LS4

Rooth Lab LS4

Alclair RSM Custom In Ear Monitor

Alclair RSM Custom In Ear Monitor

The RSM custom in ear monitor is a four-driver, three-way design with 2 woofers, 1 mid-range, and 1 tweeter. It has the power and presence to handle any stage, and the clarity and detail to enjoy while on the bus, plane or easy chair.

Ultimate Ears Personal Reference Monitors

Ultimate Ears Personal Reference Monitors

For over 17 years we’ve been crafting the world’s finest custom in-ear monitors for discerning music listeners and industry pros. Traditionally, the “custom” in “custom in-ear monitors” refers to personally molded shells that fit you and only you. However, with the UE Personal Reference Monitors we’re taking customization to a whole new level. As the...

Earproof Atom custom IEM

Earproof Atom custom IEM

“         I think it is safe to say that the headphone market is on an upward swing. Headphones are no longer relegated to being niche products, but have become far more mainstream than ever before. We are seeing growth in all categories, ranging from budget models to celebrity endorsed overpriced gear, and even very expensive flagship products. In ear monitors...” --project86

Minerva Custom IEM

Minerva Custom IEM

Custom IEM and hearing aid manufacturers

JH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitors

JH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitors

“ I orederd a pair of JH 16Pro IEMs in May. It is now June 15th. Since ordering the first pair, I have returned at my cost of $21.15 each time, the IEMs three times. Each time, Caleb Ellis, who manages the department that makes the IEMs, said he could not explain what had happened.   The left IEM of the first pair fitted perfectly with the impressions I paid an ...” --rollinoswald

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Custom