Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Computer Audio

Computer Audio

610 Results
Kanto YU2MG Powered Desktop Speakers (Matte Grey)

Kanto YU2MG Powered Desktop Speakers (Matte Grey)

“So around Christmas time last year I picked these up for my mother. I tried them out and was immediately disappointed. Sounded very tinny and weak. As a side reference I own HE-500s out of a NFB10.33 and have had Z2700 2.1 speakers and Klipsch promedia 2.1. I almost felt like sending them in for a refund, but boy am I glad I didn't. The looks are very modern. I have the matte gray ones and...” --semaj8james

Bowers & Wilkins T7 Portable Bluetooth Speaker - Black

Bowers & Wilkins T7 Portable Bluetooth Speaker - Black

“As a disclaimer, this product was provided to me for review/evaluation purpose.   Everywhere you look you see wireless speakers. A number of them are budget BT speakers intended to enhance functionality of your smartphone with a louder external speakerphone and general sound boost in comparison to built in speaker. Then you have a handful of mid-fi speakers with an improved sound...” --twister6

Yamaha MCR-B142RE Desktop Audio Bluetooth System (Red)

Yamaha MCR-B142RE Desktop Audio Bluetooth System (Red)

“ Yamaha MCR-B142 Quick Review   Full review at http://www.head-fi.org/t/730186/yamaha-mcr-b142-review   Thanks to Yamaha UK for the sample.   Brief:  Yamahas little Hi-Fi or gigantic alarm clock.   Price:  Circa £280 or circa US$350 in Americaland.   Specification:  ...” --mark2410

Firestone Audio GreenKey USB Isolator

Firestone Audio GreenKey USB Isolator

“Firestone Audio GreenKey Review   http://www.head-fi.org/t/691825/firestone-audio-greenkey-review   Thanks to Firestone Audio for the sample.       First Impressions:  Well the GreenKey looks just like its siblings and comes in the same box.  I still don’t get what the cap is for other than for aesthetic reasons.  Anyway what the green...” --mark2410

FireStone Audio BlackKey USB Digital Audio Converter

FireStone Audio BlackKey USB Digital Audio Converter

“Firestone Audio BlackKey Quick Review   Full Review at http://www.head-fi.org/t/691822/firestone-audio-blackkey-review   Thanks to Firestone Audio for the sample.   Brief:  A dinky, bouncy DAC/Amp to play with.   Price:  Normally 69 Euro but at present 55 Euro or about £46   Specifications:  Size: High 80.15mm x Width 20.4mm x...” --mark2410

Microlab B 73

Microlab B 73

“For 41€ on amazon I bought a bargain. It sounds really really well even for 100€. If you know Trevi or Magnat speakers you know his OEM Microlab. This speakers are the same as remarked Trevi AV540 and use the same tweeter and mid-sub that Magnat Monitor Supreme 100.” --Remior

Altec Lansing VS4121 Powered Audio System (Black)

Altec Lansing VS4121 Powered Audio System (Black)

“was an awesome 2.1 channel speaker , had some hard time handling bass at high volume . clarity is par , no speaker can do this good at this price , but they are not the best , design , okay , nothing one can complain about  , sound stage was never a problem but was never huge , was of good quality . ” --suman134

JBL SUB150P Sudio 1 300 Watt Sub Woofer (Black)

JBL SUB150P Sudio 1 300 Watt Sub Woofer (Black)

“Let me start off by saying that I am just a surround sound buff.  A knowledgeable guy above and beyond the typical retail store employee.  But, I am in no way a sound engineer/technician.  With that said, this sub came to my possession as of yesterday from a wonderful Craigslist purchase.  I was mainly interested in the receiver that he was highlighting in the ad. Anyways,...” --hazmatt81

Microlab Solo 7c

Microlab Solo 7c

“I bought these to replace a set of multimedia logitech speakers after reading the IXBT review for these. You can have a look at the RMAA analysis on IXBT. You can also see what's inside the speakers on the pics there. At some point it became clear I needed a 2.0 system or 2.1 system for music, and the corsair multimedia set I had was too V shaped for classical piano/violin + orchestra or metal...” --svyr

Cambridge Audio S30 Bookshelf Speakers - Black Pair

Cambridge Audio S30 Bookshelf Speakers - Black Pair

“As I said on the summary, they will be gone from North America soon because Cambridge Audio realizes the buyers aren't sophisticated enough to realize this smaller box is a totally excellent speaker.  They are replacing them with the typical coated woofers and dome tweeters that don't have the sophistication of the S30.  However, they will be more competitive against the array of...” --Audiolad

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Computer Audio