Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Computer Audio

Computer Audio

603 Results
Yamaha MCR-B142RE Desktop Audio Bluetooth System (Red)

Yamaha MCR-B142RE Desktop Audio Bluetooth System (Red)

“ Yamaha MCR-B142 Quick Review   Full review at http://www.head-fi.org/t/730186/yamaha-mcr-b142-review   Thanks to Yamaha UK for the sample.   Brief:  Yamahas little Hi-Fi or gigantic alarm clock.   Price:  Circa £280 or circa US$350 in Americaland.   Specification:  ...” --mark2410

Firestone Audio GreenKey USB Isolator

Firestone Audio GreenKey USB Isolator

“Firestone Audio GreenKey Review   http://www.head-fi.org/t/691825/firestone-audio-greenkey-review   Thanks to Firestone Audio for the sample.       First Impressions:  Well the GreenKey looks just like its siblings and comes in the same box.  I still don’t get what the cap is for other than for aesthetic reasons.  Anyway what the green...” --mark2410

FireStone Audio BlackKey USB Digital Audio Converter

FireStone Audio BlackKey USB Digital Audio Converter

“Firestone Audio BlackKey Quick Review   Full Review at http://www.head-fi.org/t/691822/firestone-audio-blackkey-review   Thanks to Firestone Audio for the sample.   Brief:  A dinky, bouncy DAC/Amp to play with.   Price:  Normally 69 Euro but at present 55 Euro or about £46   Specifications:  Size: High 80.15mm x Width 20.4mm x...” --mark2410

Microlab B 73

Microlab B 73

“For 41€ on amazon I bought a bargain. It sounds really really well even for 100€. If you know Trevi or Magnat speakers you know his OEM Microlab. This speakers are the same as remarked Trevi AV540 and use the same tweeter and mid-sub that Magnat Monitor Supreme 100.” --Remior

Altec Lansing VS4121 Powered Audio System (Black)

Altec Lansing VS4121 Powered Audio System (Black)

“was an awesome 2.1 channel speaker , had some hard time handling bass at high volume . clarity is par , no speaker can do this good at this price , but they are not the best , design , okay , nothing one can complain about  , sound stage was never a problem but was never huge , was of good quality . ” --suman134

JBL SUB150P Sudio 1 300 Watt Sub Woofer (Black)

JBL SUB150P Sudio 1 300 Watt Sub Woofer (Black)

“Let me start off by saying that I am just a surround sound buff.  A knowledgeable guy above and beyond the typical retail store employee.  But, I am in no way a sound engineer/technician.  With that said, this sub came to my possession as of yesterday from a wonderful Craigslist purchase.  I was mainly interested in the receiver that he was highlighting in the ad. Anyways,...” --hazmatt81

Microlab Solo 7c

Microlab Solo 7c

“I bought these to replace a set of multimedia logitech speakers after reading the IXBT review for these. You can have a look at the RMAA analysis on IXBT. You can also see what's inside the speakers on the pics there. At some point it became clear I needed a 2.0 system or 2.1 system for music, and the corsair multimedia set I had was too V shaped for classical piano/violin + orchestra or metal...” --svyr

Cambridge Audio S30 Bookshelf Speakers - Black Pair

Cambridge Audio S30 Bookshelf Speakers - Black Pair

“As I said on the summary, they will be gone from North America soon because Cambridge Audio realizes the buyers aren't sophisticated enough to realize this smaller box is a totally excellent speaker.  They are replacing them with the typical coated woofers and dome tweeters that don't have the sophistication of the S30.  However, they will be more competitive against the array of...” --Audiolad

Bose SoundLink Wireless Mobile Speaker - Nylon

Bose SoundLink Wireless Mobile Speaker - Nylon

“This has to be the worst speaker I have ever heard. My aunt has one, and was showing it off. I asked to play some music, and I played a song. It was boomier than beats by Dre original solo's and had so much bass I couldn't hear vocals or instruments. This speaker is bad. 40$ desktop speakers sound better. Sorry I can't change rating details on mobile, so I'll just say it. Value: 1/10 quality:...” --DisCHORDDubstep

M-Audio BX5 D2

M-Audio BX5 D2

“www.krish-tech.com   INTRODUCTION     M AUDIO BX5 D2 is a studio monitor,which means that it is mostly used for mixing in studios but that doesn't mean it's not a good desktop speakers in terms of audio quality atleast.I mainly use these monitors as desktop speakers with a little bit of video and audio editing.The advantage of having monitors over headphones in editing is...” --krishtrinity1

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Computer Audio