Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Computer Audio

Computer Audio

Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 High-Power 2.1 PC Speaker System (CA-SP211NA)

“Picked up these speakers today,overall I'm satisfied with my purchase. There not the most visually appealing speakers but love the 2 way mid tweeter. If you love bass! The huge sub woofer could be just what you looking for or it could be your worst nightmare as it is just that "HUGE!" Overall they sound pretty good  my only complaint would be a lack of mid bass kinda leaves them...” --Honkytime

WOWee One Power Bass Portable Speaker for iPod, MP3, MP4, Mobile Phones and Computers

“   I bought the WOWee One to have a speaker that gave decent bass for when my girlfriend and I go busking with our glow poi and glow hoop, so we could have something portable with a rechargeable battery that would give enough bass for us to have a beat and for people to hear in subway stations. I had an idea of what I wanted, but thought it was a pretty ridiculous idea/expectation until...” --Gilly87

Tannoy Reveal 501A Channel Studio Monitor

Tannoy Reveal 501A Channel Studio Monitor

The BM 5A MKII Studio Monitor imparts all of the quality and power people expect from Dynaudio Acoustics, but this speaker has been reengineered to take near field monitoring to new levels of performance. This is a 110V product and does not have a switchable voltage option.

Tannoy Reveal 601P Studio Monitor

Tannoy Reveal 601P Studio Monitor

The Tannoy Reveal 601P Passive Studio Monitor is an industry standard reference monitor without an excessive price tag.

Tannoy Reveal 601A Channel Studio Monitor