Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Computer Audio

Computer Audio

Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 High-Power 2.1 PC Speaker System (CA-SP211NA)

“Purchased this system off of Ebay. Overall very good sound, impressive sound output with powerful bass response, at its price point ($250} I think it is the system to beat, the satellites sound nice and bright and do not get drowned out by the subwoofer's bass output at any volume level, this system will definitely get loud and I did not notice any distortion, I mainly listen to music but it...” --Croozer

Western Digital WD TV Live Plus 1080p HD Media Player

Western Digital WD TV Live Plus 1080p HD Media Player

“ I bought the WD TV live so I could get all of my cd's onto a 1Tb WD elements drive and listen to them through my CA Dac3 and my Stax system. I only use the optical out of the WD and it works wonderfully. At last I'll have all my cd's in one place! ” --Julianp13

Tannoy Reveal 501A Channel Studio Monitor

Tannoy Reveal 501A Channel Studio Monitor

The BM 5A MKII Studio Monitor imparts all of the quality and power people expect from Dynaudio Acoustics, but this speaker has been reengineered to take near field monitoring to new levels of performance. This is a 110V product and does not have a switchable voltage option.

Tannoy Reveal 601P Studio Monitor

Tannoy Reveal 601P Studio Monitor

The Tannoy Reveal 601P Passive Studio Monitor is an industry standard reference monitor without an excessive price tag.

Tannoy Reveal 601A Channel Studio Monitor