Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Computer Audio

Computer Audio

Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 High-Power 2.1 PC Speaker System (CA-SP211NA)

“Picked up these speakers today,overall I'm satisfied with my purchase. There not the most visually appealing speakers but love the 2 way mid tweeter. If you love bass! The huge sub woofer could be just what you looking for or it could be your worst nightmare as it is just that "HUGE!" Overall they sound pretty good  my only complaint would be a lack of mid bass kinda leaves them...” --Honkytime

HT OMEGA eCLARO 7.1 Channel PCI Express x1 Sound Card

HT OMEGA eCLARO 7.1 Channel PCI Express x1 Sound Card

“ INTRO AND SCOPE OF THIS REVIEW As your author, I am no audiophile and this is my second aftermarket soundcard after first trying an Asus Xonar Essence STX which I had problems with. This review is about this card’s performance while listening to music through it from my Lenovo K330 desktop computer which itself has a noisy 7200rpm HDD. My listening has been through Sennheiser HD 518 and...” --suburbanite

HT OMEGA Claro plus+

HT OMEGA Claro plus+

That's what CLARO plus + is for. Your audio will be cleaner than it ever has been before. Experience the purified signals generated by the CLARO Plus+ opamp and be amazed at the clarity that can come out of your speaker system. CLARO Plus+ works with Dolby Pro Logic IIx, Dolby Headphone, and Precision Base Management System to complete a full setup that suits all your audio needs and then...

HT OMEGA Stryker 7.1

HT OMEGA Stryker 7.1

“ When I built my computer about a year ago I really only got it so I wouldn't have to use onboard audio, which is never very good. I figured that for the price it wouldn't be too bad, but I was curious as to why the technical specs were nowhere to be found; now I know...This card is only capable of 16 bit 48 kHz playback; but HT Omega hides this fact, I searched for a while with no success......” --skinnygamer12

Tannoy Reveal 501A Channel Studio Monitor

Tannoy Reveal 501A Channel Studio Monitor

The BM 5A MKII Studio Monitor imparts all of the quality and power people expect from Dynaudio Acoustics, but this speaker has been reengineered to take near field monitoring to new levels of performance. This is a 110V product and does not have a switchable voltage option.

Tannoy Reveal 601P Studio Monitor

Tannoy Reveal 601P Studio Monitor

The Tannoy Reveal 601P Passive Studio Monitor is an industry standard reference monitor without an excessive price tag.

Tannoy Reveal 601A Channel Studio Monitor

Tannoy Reveal 601A Channel Studio Monitor

HT OMEGA CLARO II

HT OMEGA CLARO II

Model Brand HT | OMEGA Model CLARO II Audio core Audio Chipset C-Media CMI8788 Channels 7.1 Sample Rate 192KHz Digital Audio 24-bit SNR 120dB Encode Dolby Digital Live Dolby Pro Logic IIx Dolby Headphone DTS INTERACTIVE DTS NEO Ports Line In Yes Line Out Yes SPDIF In 2-pin optical connector SPDIF Out 2-pin optical and...

HT OMEGA Claro Halo

HT OMEGA Claro Halo

CLARO halo designed to deliver the best audio quality for owners of headphones including high impedance headphones. It uses a built-in high fidelity headphone amplifier IC to carry out this performance. CLARO Halo also delivers incredible audio to your existing receiver/amplifier through high class RCA connectors. Transform your PC into a powerful and high quality audio system which outclasses...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Computer Audio