Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Computer Audio

Computer Audio

Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 High-Power 2.1 PC Speaker System (CA-SP211NA)

“Picked up these speakers today,overall I'm satisfied with my purchase. There not the most visually appealing speakers but love the 2 way mid tweeter. If you love bass! The huge sub woofer could be just what you looking for or it could be your worst nightmare as it is just that "HUGE!" Overall they sound pretty good  my only complaint would be a lack of mid bass kinda leaves them...” --Honkytime

WOWee One Power Bass Portable Speaker for iPod, MP3, MP4, Mobile Phones and Computers

“   I bought the WOWee One to have a speaker that gave decent bass for when my girlfriend and I go busking with our glow poi and glow hoop, so we could have something portable with a rechargeable battery that would give enough bass for us to have a beat and for people to hear in subway stations. I had an idea of what I wanted, but thought it was a pretty ridiculous idea/expectation until...” --Gilly87

Samson Resolv 50a

Samson Resolv 50a

Powerful and compact, Resolv 50a monitors sound rich and accurate, and are ideal for tight spots. Features Dual power amp (50 watts low and 20 watts high) 5.25" polypropylene butyl surround woofer 1" ferro-fluid filled titanium tweeter Active crossover 1/4" and RCA inputs Ported, tuned cabinet Wall mountable (with optional bracket) Sold in stereo...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Computer Audio