Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Computer Audio

Computer Audio

Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 High-Power 2.1 PC Speaker System (CA-SP211NA)

“Picked up these speakers today,overall I'm satisfied with my purchase. There not the most visually appealing speakers but love the 2 way mid tweeter. If you love bass! The huge sub woofer could be just what you looking for or it could be your worst nightmare as it is just that "HUGE!" Overall they sound pretty good  my only complaint would be a lack of mid bass kinda leaves them...” --Honkytime

Western Digital WD TV Live Plus 1080p HD Media Player

Western Digital WD TV Live Plus 1080p HD Media Player

“ I bought the WD TV live so I could get all of my cd's onto a 1Tb WD elements drive and listen to them through my CA Dac3 and my Stax system. I only use the optical out of the WD and it works wonderfully. At last I'll have all my cd's in one place! ” --Julianp13

Samson Resolv 50a

Samson Resolv 50a

Powerful and compact, Resolv 50a monitors sound rich and accurate, and are ideal for tight spots. Features Dual power amp (50 watts low and 20 watts high) 5.25" polypropylene butyl surround woofer 1" ferro-fluid filled titanium tweeter Active crossover 1/4" and RCA inputs Ported, tuned cabinet Wall mountable (with optional bracket) Sold in stereo...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Computer Audio