Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Computer Audio

Computer Audio

Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 High-Power 2.1 PC Speaker System (CA-SP211NA)

“Purchased this system off of Ebay. Overall very good sound, impressive sound output with powerful bass response, at its price point ($250} I think it is the system to beat, the satellites sound nice and bright and do not get drowned out by the subwoofer's bass output at any volume level, this system will definitely get loud and I did not notice any distortion, I mainly listen to music but it...” --Croozer

Harman Kardon GLA-55 2.0-Powered Loudspeaker System (Clear)

Harman Kardon GLA-55 2.0-Powered Loudspeaker System (Clear)

“These are just simply amazing. I'm surprised there hasn't been a review on head-fi about these. I've been through 8-10 computer speakers and these are the best for the money.   If you think the Harman Kardon Soundsticks III are good, the GLA-55 (get it? GLA55 looks like glass?) kicks their butt.    I've never heard such good bass from 3 inch midrange drivers that have to...” --gradofan1

Harman Kardon Soundsticks III

Harman Kardon Soundsticks III

“I bought these to replace a cheaper set of speakers which broke, and I'm honestly quite happy with them. I usually listen to FLAC on ATH-M50 headphones through a Fiio E17 (Alpen) DAC, so I expect relatively clear sound. I was not disappointed   The Harman/ Kardons SoundStick III was decently priced at $150 Australian Dollars at CostCo, and I new from the review of the SoundStick II that...” --Myerus

Samson Resolv 50a

Samson Resolv 50a

Powerful and compact, Resolv 50a monitors sound rich and accurate, and are ideal for tight spots. Features Dual power amp (50 watts low and 20 watts high) 5.25" polypropylene butyl surround woofer 1" ferro-fluid filled titanium tweeter Active crossover 1/4" and RCA inputs Ported, tuned cabinet Wall mountable (with optional bracket) Sold in stereo...

Infinity Primus Two-Way 5 1/4-Inch Bookshelf/Satellite Speaker (Black, Each)

Infinity Primus Two-Way 5 1/4-Inch Bookshelf/Satellite Speaker (Black, Each)

Infinity Primus Two-way 6 1/4" Bookshelf/ Satellite speaker (Each) Black

JBL Duet Speaker System for Portable Music and PC - Aluminum (Pair)

JBL Duet Speaker System for Portable Music and PC - Aluminum (Pair)

The JBL Duet multimedia speaker system provides smooth and accurate sound for any portable music player or computer. With its incredibly easy setup and use, Duet is a sophisticated approach to achieving great two-channel sound.Duet uses patent-pending Tangential Strain Relief (TSR) technology that was designed specifically to deliver extra bass and lower distortion in small enclosures as a...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Computer Audio