Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Computer Audio

Computer Audio

Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 High-Power 2.1 PC Speaker System (CA-SP211NA)

“Picked up these speakers today,overall I'm satisfied with my purchase. There not the most visually appealing speakers but love the 2 way mid tweeter. If you love bass! The huge sub woofer could be just what you looking for or it could be your worst nightmare as it is just that "HUGE!" Overall they sound pretty good  my only complaint would be a lack of mid bass kinda leaves them...” --Honkytime

Samson Resolv 50a

Samson Resolv 50a

Powerful and compact, Resolv 50a monitors sound rich and accurate, and are ideal for tight spots. Features Dual power amp (50 watts low and 20 watts high) 5.25" polypropylene butyl surround woofer 1" ferro-fluid filled titanium tweeter Active crossover 1/4" and RCA inputs Ported, tuned cabinet Wall mountable (with optional bracket) Sold in stereo...

Davone Mojo

Davone Mojo

I thought the Mojo was the most original and interesting speaker I saw at CES. The $2,300/pair speaker combines a down-firing 5-inch woofer with an upward-firing full-range driver. The wooden cone above the 3-incher provides 360-degree horizontal dispersion — and to my surprise, the vertical dispersion was also excellent, as the sound changed barely at all when I rose from my chair. By...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Computer Audio