Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Computer Audio

591 Results
EMU 0404 4 Channel Digital PCI Audio Interface

EMU 0404 4 Channel Digital PCI Audio Interface

“ Testing setup: EMU 0404- Corda Aria -K501(ver. 1.0) ” --Lewzke

Altec Lansing BXR1221 2.1 Speaker System (Black)

Altec Lansing BXR1221 2.1 Speaker System (Black)

“ The reason i got these is because my computers speakers were straight dirt, and while I was shopping at Walmart I came across these. They were of 25 bucks so I got them. They are an amazing sound for the amount of money. Although it get a little choppy when you turn it up almost all the way it's to be expected from something that only costs around 25 bucks. The amount of sound you can get out...” --Naked Hound1

Bose Companion 3 Series II multimedia speaker system (Graphite/Silver)

Bose Companion 3 Series II multimedia speaker system (Graphite/Silver)

“ These are a great pair of 2.1 speakers! They are so small and can be very loud! The Bass is amazing out of the small subwoofer. The mids and highs are amazing. The only con I have for this system is that the ON/OFF switch is touch activated so whenever you go to change the volume you might accidentally turn it off or on. ” --jespinoza57

Logitech X-140 2.0 Speakers

Logitech X-140 2.0 Speakers

“ I was looking for a pair of cheap desktop speakers with no sub (no room for one) to do some casual file playing.  For more serious listening, my 5.1 HT is in the same room and Tivo will stream my music. My search took me to Micro Center in Cambridge, MA, where I was able to try out a variety of models from Bose, Logitech, Altec Lansing, and their house brand.  My needs were modest...” --Lazilu

Logitech Surround Sound Speakers Z506 (980-000430)

Logitech Surround Sound Speakers Z506 (980-000430)

“ I got these as a gift during Christmas. The rear speaker cables are 15ft which is reletivly short and most of the time the sound they produce is unnoticeable. they make a lot of static noise and the sub is easyaly overpowered. for watching youtube or a movie they are great. however if you want a cheap system for music there are way better for the price. ” --Frosty3258

Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black)

Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black)

“     Remember Edifier? The company that now owns Stax? I recently covered their e10 Exclaim desktop speakers and found them rather impressive for just $99. While making a nice budget speaker is certainly noteworthy, part of that equation involves most other speakers in that price being rather poor. Edifier is able to stand out merely by not being terrible. Doing a higher-end...” --project86

Muse Audio X5 Mini PCM2704 USB Sound Card

Muse Audio X5 Mini PCM2704 USB Sound Card

“This little DAC is a definite upgrade over the on-board sound card on my laptop. When listening to my Westone 3s on it, the soundstage is wider and deeper, there is greater resolution in the higher frequencies, and the bass has more impact. Thing's built very nicely too, with an all-aluminum housing. There can be a bit of background hiss on more sensitive...” --PeterPangea

FireStone Audio BlackKey USB Digital Audio Converter

FireStone Audio BlackKey USB Digital Audio Converter

“Firestone Audio BlackKey Quick Review   Full Review at http://www.head-fi.org/t/691822/firestone-audio-blackkey-review   Thanks to Firestone Audio for the sample.   Brief:  A dinky, bouncy DAC/Amp to play with.   Price:  Normally 69 Euro but at present 55 Euro or about £46   Specifications:  Size: High 80.15mm x Width 20.4mm x...” --mark2410

JBL SUB150P Sudio 1 300 Watt Sub Woofer (Black)

JBL SUB150P Sudio 1 300 Watt Sub Woofer (Black)

“Let me start off by saying that I am just a surround sound buff.  A knowledgeable guy above and beyond the typical retail store employee.  But, I am in no way a sound engineer/technician.  With that said, this sub came to my possession as of yesterday from a wonderful Craigslist purchase.  I was mainly interested in the receiver that he was highlighting in the ad. Anyways,...” --hazmatt81

Fostex Pm0.3 G Pare

Fostex Pm0.3 G Pare

“     I stumbled upon these in the need of a studio monitor, when listening to the HD600 everyday for a few hours have made my head hurting and ears ringing quite often. But I live in a small college apartment with colleagues next to poor isolating rooms, so my choices were limited. The Japanese engineered Fostex company has again lived up to their name, with the Fostex PM0.3 (not...” --stuartfang

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Computer Audio