Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Computer Audio

Computer Audio

682 Results
M-Audio Audiophile 2496 MIDI Digital Recording Interface

M-Audio Audiophile 2496 MIDI Digital Recording Interface

“ Thought it great until I recently comparered its analog out to the DAC on my Onkyo TX-SR876 receiver...   Although good to a point, it failed in highly complex loud music passages like the Choral movement of Beethoven's 9th Symphony..... where as the volume and the number of instruments and voices increased, the 2496 could not keep the sounds seperate.... they become muddled/mixed a...” --dlaloum

Bluedio BS-3

Bluedio BS-3

“Bluedio BS-3 Bluetooth Speaker Quick Review by mark2410   Thanks to Bluedio for the sample.   Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/822848/bluedio-bs-3-bluetooth-speaker-review-by-mark2410   Brief:  Smaller, better looking and cheaper.   Price: £28 or US$40   Specifications:  Bluetooth version: V4.1, Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP,...” --mark2410

Bluedio AS Bluetooth & Wi-Fi Speaker

Bluedio AS Bluetooth & Wi-Fi Speaker

“Bluedio AS Bluetooth & Wi-Fi Speaker Quick Review by mark2410   Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/818977/bluedio-as-bluetooth-wi-fi-speaker-review-by-mark2410   Thanks to Bluedio for the sample.   Brief:  A curious looking up, grown up little speaker, with WiFi too.   Price:  £50 or US$90   Specifications:  Bluetooth...” --mark2410

Singxer SU-1 USB Bridge

Singxer SU-1 USB Bridge

“     Not too long ago, USB audio was considered a joke by most "serious" audiophiles. And to some degree they were right - most early USB capable DACs had very poor implementations, which meant computer audio prioritized convenience over sound quality. Think Spotify which is great for music discovery or background entertainment but not really suitable for critical listening.  ...” --project86

X-18 D2 - Sundown Audio 18" Dual 2-Ohm X-Series Subwoofer

X-18 D2 - Sundown Audio 18" Dual 2-Ohm X-Series Subwoofer

“This is by far the best sub i ever head and i got a lot of boom for the buck, i built my own enclosure out of 1.25" thick pulp wood and building your own box out of scrap wood is alot better than a prefab, i cant wait to get this thing in a T-line as that will help even more with tight bass, lows and massively with output, not that i need it. when testing day came for my 1500wrms 250a 14.4v amp...” --RockeyDA

RIVA S Premium Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (White/Silver)

RIVA S Premium Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (White/Silver)

“My main review is here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/805217/review-riva-s-high-performance-mobile-speaker.   This will house the TL;DR version.   I listened to the RIVA S High Performance Mobile Speaker for the first time when I arrived at their facility in Fountain Valley, CA, and adored the enthralling sound and TrueWireless capabilities of using two RIVA S' in unison! ...” --moedawg140

RIVA S Premium Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (White/Gold)

RIVA S Premium Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (White/Gold)

Denon Envaya Mini Portable Premium Bluetooth Speaker with NFC - Black/Blue

Denon Envaya Mini Portable Premium Bluetooth Speaker with NFC - Black/Blue

“Introduction –  Even though I have a nice collection of earphones and headphones at home, I still value having good speakers on my devices simply for convenience when out and about and occasionally to share with others. Sometimes it`s not practical to use earphones/headphones such as outside on the veranda when it`s windy. I remember hearing my friend`s UE Boom for the first...” --ryanjsoo

Edifier S1000DB Audiophile Active Bookshelf Speakers - Bluetooth 4.0 - Optical Input - Powered Near-Field Monitor Speaker

“Introduction/Disclaimer   I was given this sample in exchange for my honest opinion and impressions. I would especially like to thank Kathryn for getting in touch for purpose of this review. I have been involved in audio for about 5 years or more now, listened to countless setups, mostly headphones and earphones but here we go my first speaker review. I would usually advise taking this...” --dnun8086

Anker SoundCore AK-A3102011 Wireless 4.0 Speaker with Enhanced Bass and Built-in Microphone (6.5 x 1.77 x 2.13-Inch)

“Anker gave me the opportunity to test this product in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. I must say, I am extremely impressed so far over the past week of using it. This is Anker's newest bluetooth speaker - the Anker SoundCore AK-A3102011. Like all Anker products, the packaging is very well made and in the box were instructions, a USB charging cable, and the unit itself. The speaker...” --jpzsports

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Computer Audio