Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Computer Audio

Computer Audio

Harman Kardon GLA-55 2.0-Powered Loudspeaker System (Clear)

Harman Kardon GLA-55 2.0-Powered Loudspeaker System (Clear)

“These are just simply amazing. I'm surprised there hasn't been a review on head-fi about these. I've been through 8-10 computer speakers and these are the best for the money.   If you think the Harman Kardon Soundsticks III are good, the GLA-55 (get it? GLA55 looks like glass?) kicks their butt.    I've never heard such good bass from 3 inch midrange drivers that have to...” --gradofan1

Harman Kardon Soundsticks III

Harman Kardon Soundsticks III

“I bought these to replace a cheaper set of speakers which broke, and I'm honestly quite happy with them. I usually listen to FLAC on ATH-M50 headphones through a Fiio E17 (Alpen) DAC, so I expect relatively clear sound. I was not disappointed   The Harman/ Kardons SoundStick III was decently priced at $150 Australian Dollars at CostCo, and I new from the review of the SoundStick II that...” --Myerus

Infinity Primus Two-Way 5 1/4-Inch Bookshelf/Satellite Speaker (Black, Each)

Infinity Primus Two-Way 5 1/4-Inch Bookshelf/Satellite Speaker (Black, Each)

Infinity Primus Two-way 6 1/4" Bookshelf/ Satellite speaker (Each) Black

JBL Duet Speaker System for Portable Music and PC - Aluminum (Pair)

JBL Duet Speaker System for Portable Music and PC - Aluminum (Pair)

The JBL Duet multimedia speaker system provides smooth and accurate sound for any portable music player or computer. With its incredibly easy setup and use, Duet is a sophisticated approach to achieving great two-channel sound.Duet uses patent-pending Tangential Strain Relief (TSR) technology that was designed specifically to deliver extra bass and lower distortion in small enclosures as a...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Computer Audio