Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Computer Audio

Computer Audio

Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black)

Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black)

“Introduction –  When I was first looking into a set of computer speakers, many brands tickled my ear but few really caught my eye. Edifier are a perfect example of a brand renowned for their unique styling, providing a very unorthodox and even artistic take on the conventional computer speaker. While the E25 Luna Eclipses seem to have taken the...” --ryanjsoo

Edifier S730

Edifier S730

“I was in the market for a higher end 2.1 system when my search ended up at the Edifier website, I was impressed with the specs and decided to delve further, found a set at a nice price and pulled the trigger, my previous speakers were the Logitech Z-680 which I enjoyed but the Edifier is definitely next level as it should be given the price difference. I mainly use my PC for music listening...” --Croozer

Edifier Rave MP700

Edifier Rave MP700

“The Edifier MP700 Rave   Introduction Disclaimer   I was given this sample in exchange for my honest opinion and impressions. I would especially like to thank Kathryn for getting in touch for purpose of this review. I have been involved in audio for about 5 years or more now, listened to countless setups, mostly headphones and earphones but here we go again my second speaker...” --dnun8086

Edifier MP300 Plus - 2.1-channel PC multimedia speaker system

Edifier MP300 Plus - 2.1-channel PC multimedia speaker system

“**  What's Good about it? **   * Sound quality is really shockingly good - probably the best speaker at this price point I’ve ever reviewed * Voice quality (for example listening to the radio) is amazingly clear.  * Separation from the two satellite speakers is impressive * Beautiful design - mine came in a beautiful iridescent turquoise blue colour.  Stunning. ** What...” --jryan999

Edifier S1000DB Audiophile Active Bookshelf Speakers - Bluetooth 4.0 - Optical Input - Powered Near-Field Monitor Speaker

“Introduction/Disclaimer   I was given this sample in exchange for my honest opinion and impressions. I would especially like to thank Kathryn for getting in touch for purpose of this review. I have been involved in audio for about 5 years or more now, listened to countless setups, mostly headphones and earphones but here we go my first speaker review. I would usually advise taking this...” --dnun8086

Edifier USA e25 Luna Eclipse (Red)

Edifier USA e25 Luna Eclipse (Red)

“Introduction –  The $200 Edifier E25`s are a dual driver Bluetooth computer speaker designed by Edifier that combine a striking design with high quality audio, all at an attainable price to the average consumer. Each speaker features a 19mm silk-dome tweeter and a 4″ midrange/bass driver complimented by two opposing passive radiators which produce an...” --ryanjsoo

Edifier R2000DB Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Near-Field Studio Monitors - Optical Input - 120 Watts RMS

Edifier R2000DB Fulfills Your Desire for Great Sound It's important for you to have the best sound for your music listening and movie watching. You want to hear a deep bass from your favorite songs and the biggest explosions. The R2000DB studio speakers fulfill that desire. The R2000DB bookshelf speaker will leave you speechless. It is an ideal speaker for computers, gaming consoles and...

Edifier e255 Luna E 5.1 Surround Sound System - Wireless Rear Speakers and Subwoofer - Bluetooth 4.0 - Optical - Dolby / DTS

Following the success of the Luna Eclipse 2.0 Bookshelf System, Edifier has finally released the 5.1 Luna E all-in-one surround sound home theater. This is the ultimate solution to sound quality and style of any living room or in-house cinema setup.

Edifier R2000T

Edifier R2000T

2.0 studio speakers with low-noise amplifier & high performance crossover This 2.0 speaker set is an ideal addition to any home for powerful performance and ample audio output. With the built-in 6½ inch subwoofer and high performance crossovers the R2000T offers listeners a complete audio solution that can connect to any entertainment system. Connect to a TV or monitor system via...

Edifier USA S730 2.1 Multimedia Audio Speaker System

Edifier USA S730 2.1 Multimedia Audio Speaker System

The S730 boasts 300 watts of pure power. The wooden housed 2-way satellites and 10 inch subwoofer creates supreme, smooth dynamic audio, effortlessly controlled by a wired or wireless remote control. With multiple switchable analog and digital audio ports, the S730 can be connected with a diverse range of audio applications.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Computer Audio