Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Cables

Cables

Q Cables

Q Cables

“   When my 3 meter headphone cable from Q Audio Cables arrived in the mail and I opened it I was surprised to find just how lightweight the cable felt as I held it in my hand.  Lighter and more flexible than any cable I have ever experienced.  Replacing the Audeze stock cable with the Q proved to be the ultimate in ergonomic enhancement. No longer did I feel like I had a small...” --WarriorAnt

Q-Audio French Silk Cable

Q-Audio French Silk Cable

“Q-audio French Silk Aftermarket Cable for MrSpeakers Alpha Dog     INTRODUCTION I have spent a little over two months with the Alpha Dogs and its stock cable.  About one month into the journey I acquired a Q-audio 8-foot cable for the Dogs.  The gamut of effects I heard from previous aftermarket cables with other headphones has spanned from inaudible to subtle to...” --WNBC

Mogami Gold Studio 25 Microphone Cable Quad Conductor 25 feet

Mogami Gold Studio 25 Microphone Cable Quad Conductor 25 feet

XLR Male to XLR Female microphone cable. Nearly every top recording studio is wired with Mogami cable. It is famous for neutral tone and dead quiet background. Gold Studio cables continue that tradition by combining the best Mogami Neglex Quad conductor cable, protected by Mogami's exclusive ultra-high density, 100% coverage spiral copper shield: The best combination of sound quality and...

Mogami Gold EXT 25 Headphone Extension Cable 25 feet

Mogami Gold EXT 25 Headphone Extension Cable 25 feet

Mogami Gold Headphone Extension Cable is a high definition audio cable specially designed for recording studio engineers and broadcast professionals, and offer outstanding features: Maintenance free with durable nickel-plated tip / ring / sleeve connector preventing tarnishing providing sound quality with extremely minimal degradation. Compact low profile molded design permits use in...

Mogami Gold EXT 10 Headphone Extension Cable 10 feet

Mogami Gold EXT 10 Headphone Extension Cable 10 feet

1/4 TRS male to 1/4 TRS Female. Top quality high definition headphone extension cable allows longer headphone cable lengths without loss. Ruggedized Mogami Neglex quad cable for long life and great sound. Made with 2893 cable. Lifetime warranty.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Cables