Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Cables

Cables

Audioquest Forest Digital Coax RCA-RCA 75 Ohm

Audioquest Forest Digital Coax RCA-RCA 75 Ohm

“I am using the Forest cable as a replacement for a simple 75Ohm video cable to connect my CD player to an external DAC.   One of the main reasons to choose an Audioquest cable is the cold welded connection from the cable’s conductor to the plug what physically reduces reflections. So I was expecting a change in the signal quality. I think it worked! By reducing the DAC’s afford of...” --skimminst

AudioQuest Kingcobra audio cable - RCA plugs 0.5m (1.64') stereo pair

AudioQuest Kingcobra audio cable - RCA plugs 0.5m (1.64') stereo pair

“ Yes, I´m one of those people believing in cable sound. Over the years I´ve owned so many (mostly less expensive) cables... I´ve had my fair share of experience. One cable was too crisp, the other one too muddy. So when I bought my headphone amp in 2008 I decided to end all of this, I wanted to do it right. Years ago I bought another Audioquest, a Topaz. Impressed by the quality I opted for...” --Marlene

AudioQuest Carbon USB Digital Audio Cable 1.5m

AudioQuest Carbon USB Digital Audio Cable 1.5m

“ Don't believe the marketing BS. This cable will make NO difference. I wish I could give 0 stars. I really do.  ” --FatmanSize48

Mogami Gold Studio 25 Microphone Cable Quad Conductor 25 feet

Mogami Gold Studio 25 Microphone Cable Quad Conductor 25 feet

XLR Male to XLR Female microphone cable. Nearly every top recording studio is wired with Mogami cable. It is famous for neutral tone and dead quiet background. Gold Studio cables continue that tradition by combining the best Mogami Neglex Quad conductor cable, protected by Mogami's exclusive ultra-high density, 100% coverage spiral copper shield: The best combination of sound quality and...

AudioQuest Coffee 1.5m (5.0 ft.) USB Cable

AudioQuest Coffee 1.5m (5.0 ft.) USB Cable

Treat yourself to high-performance Coffee from AudioQuest's 'Indulgence Series' of USB cables. Boasting solid 10% silver-plated Long-Grain Copper (LGC) conductors, Coffee delivers low jitter, low distortion audio. Enjoy Coffee USB cables with PCs, DACs, and other digital gear, and experience how good digital music can sound. AudioQuest has a well-earned reputation as a...

Mogami Gold EXT 25 Headphone Extension Cable 25 feet

Mogami Gold EXT 25 Headphone Extension Cable 25 feet

Mogami Gold Headphone Extension Cable is a high definition audio cable specially designed for recording studio engineers and broadcast professionals, and offer outstanding features: Maintenance free with durable nickel-plated tip / ring / sleeve connector preventing tarnishing providing sound quality with extremely minimal degradation. Compact low profile molded design permits use in...

Mogami Gold EXT 10 Headphone Extension Cable 10 feet

Mogami Gold EXT 10 Headphone Extension Cable 10 feet

1/4 TRS male to 1/4 TRS Female. Top quality high definition headphone extension cable allows longer headphone cable lengths without loss. Ruggedized Mogami Neglex quad cable for long life and great sound. Made with 2893 cable. Lifetime warranty.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Cables