Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphone Amplifiers › Portable Amps › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp › Reviews › Techno Kid's Review

E11 Killer

A Review On: C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp

C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp

Rated # 14 in Portable Amps
Quality
Techno Kid

Pros: Build Quality, Sound Quality, Battery Life

Cons: Nothing

This Isn't going to be a long review more so just some impression on how it sounds.

First thing that jumped out at me was the clarity over the FiiO E11, the BH was clear and more transparent making the E11 to sound much darker with less detail.

The bass boost or the LF switch gives the bass on my SM3 V2 more punch but what it really adds is depth, the sub-bass is much more prominent and I hear bass lines that I never heard before with the E11.

Soundstage gets wider as well as giving better depth to my SM3 and now the imaging and separation sound perfect, I can sit there listening imagining am at the club or festival (listen to mainly EDM) as the music is surrounding me.

There's really nothing bad about the amp that I can pick out and for $100 the C&C BH is a great bang for buck amp that really shouldn't disappoint anybody imo.

Comments: