Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Cables › Headphone Cables › BTG-Audio Sunrise CIEM cable › BTG-Audio Sunrise CIEM cable Reviews

BTG-Audio Sunrise CIEM cable Reviews

shotgunshane

Professional Quality - Affordable Price

Pros: Quality, build, flexibility, price and customer service

Cons: You can't brag you spent and arm and a leg

BTG-Audio: The Sunrise Cable   Everyone seems loves the look and feel of aftermarket and boutique cables.  Just one look on the different threads dedicated to pictures of Head-Fi members’ gear and you will see countless pictures of headphones and custom IEMs with aftermarket cables.  In many cases these cables look like pieces of art, and unless you are handy and can create your own cables, buying one can quickly become an expensive venture.  I’ve priced IEM cables of varying wire and craftsmanship anywhere from $150 to $400 or more.  Until recently the only choice for IEM cables under $100 has been the $30 stock Westone/UE variations from the CIEM...
alphaphoenix

Extremely good value and performance

Pros: Customizable, top notch quality, flexible cable, looks and sounds great

Cons: None

For nearly the price the Westone Epic cable (retail $50-60), it cannot compare to the quality and craftsmanship of BTG-Audio Sunrise CIEM cable.  The quality is on par to the very high end CIEM cables from Whiplash and ALO audio, but a much better value.  I highly recommend this cable and Brian's customer service.
FlySweep

High quality cable

I bought Brian's Sunrise cable for my 1964Ears Quads.  The cable's build quality is top notch, very professional, and incredibly flexible & comfortable.  BTW, it looks lovely too.  It paired quite well with the Quads in that it delicately articulated the Quad's native tuning (smooth, natural, studio sound with slightly boosted bass).   Brian's customer service, attention to detail, and prompt turnaround is as good as I've experienced & his pricing is very fair & honest.  I'd definitely recommend him for any of cable/modding needs.
eantala

Terrific cable at great price

Pros: Great sound , durable , low cost

Cons: Not a real negative but Cable is thick. Not dental floss thin if that's what your looking for

Just want to tell you Brian and service at BTG-Audio is absolutely top notch! I had a problem with my SM3 v1 the right channel kept cutting out. After some brief emails with Brian, he gave me my options and I sent my earphones. Communication was excellent throughout. He said he received them and immediately went to work, He preformed a removable cable mod and emailed me links to pictures rather than just giving a verbal status. He also fitted them with his own BTG-Audio IEM cable which turned out to be very high quality. They work great! I give Brian my highest recommendation. Great work. Terrific turnaround time. The level of service I got was just unheard of. I love how he follows up on...