Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Over-Ear › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones Reviews

Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones Reviews

Showing 1 5-star review (see all 20 reviews)

gorgonmusic

Bowers & Wilkins P5 Review

Pros: Great looks, great sound, very clear and transparent at high volume, work perfectly with iPhone 3Gs, Great build quality

Cons: $300 price tag, cord is alittle thin

Enter the Bower & Wilkins P5's !!!! I was in the apple store and they caught my eye from across the room... yes their physical design is that great.. I was amazed at the perfect design and build quality using extremely high quality materials all round with firm construction that seemed very out of place in the rowdy "pop culture" apple store. These cans look like something that you would be invited to listen to by invite only. Real high grade leather , polished and brushed chrome yes!!After a 5 minute test listen (which blew me away) _I bought them all $300 of them ...lol they are so worth it that i got the last pair they had in stock.. I realized quickly that these where designed...