Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › On-Ear › Bose OE2i Audio Headphones - White › Bose OE2i Audio Headphones - White Reviews

Bose OE2i Audio Headphones - White Reviews

emceelokey

Perfect for everyday use.

Pros: Very compact design.

Cons: A bit pricey if you're paying full retail.

I know people bash on Bose because of they're over priced and I agree. I believe these retail for about $150 or so and I paid $85 for these due to employee discount at where I work. With that being said, I wouldn't recommend anyone pay the full price for these. Do some searching online, if you can trade stuff in somewhere and bring the price down a bit to somewhere the $100 range, then I'd say go for it.    I think these are great for every day use. I think the balance on these are quite good. The bass is strong but  not excessive. The way I put it, the bass is of the sound quality of a movie theater and not like a fixed up car. It's there to serve it's purpose and to...
hmohammed43

Staying in my collection

Pros: Comfortable, look very nice (in black or white), quite bright sound

Cons: Don't isolate as much as you'd expect, bass could be lower

I've had these for a month and a bit, and now it's time for me to review them!   Audio   Most important from these is the audio quality. From stock they're a quite balanced headphone, with the classic on-ear phenomenon of a slight bass boost. They have a nice attention to detail, and a semi-shockingly wide soundstage for a small headphone. Not exactly on the same level as around-ear or open headphones, but sometimes I get a bit of distance with the quieter sounds from my tracks.   Bass   The bass goes quite low and, yet again in classic Bose fashion, stays just below your radar. It's there and adds a bit of warmth and depth, but doesn't blast it out....