Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › Bose® Mobile In-Ear Headphones › Reviews › sbyri97's Review

THE BEST

A Review On: Bose® Mobile In-Ear Headphones

Bose® Mobile In-Ear Headphones

Rated # 117 in Universal Fit
sbyri97

Pros: light weight, dont hurt, great sound

Cons: sensitive, east for wire to get cut

I had this Bose In-ear headphones for more than a year. they still work really well. They still provide great sound quality. I have like a small cut on it but nothing major. they dont hurt like other headphones do. When i wear them I cant tell if they are in my ear or not.They are that comfortable. I really LOVE THIS BOSE PIECE. Im glad i did not buy skullcandy or beats.

I've always considered Bose more or less equivalent to Skullcandy and Beats when it comes to headphones. Glad to hear they're good though.
I question your credibility since you gave these 5 stars, should have given at the most a 2
"THE BEST"? There is no such thing as a pair of IEMs (or even headphones) that are, "THE BEST."
There are pros and cons to every pair of headphones, and you need to try many different kinds to see which one is the best fit for you.