Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Bose® IE2 audio headphones › Reviews › Shloogle's Review

Don't expect to use these in public

A Review On: Bose® IE2 audio headphones

Bose® IE2 audio headphones

Rated # 96 in In-Ear
Shloogle

Pros: Great mids and highs, good fit.

Cons: Isolation, bass, price

I originally bought these because my earbuds had came apart on a flight from Canada to Hong Kong. I love the Bose home theater products I have at home and saw a Bose store in the airport and decided to buy them.

Initially I loved the sound quality but, as can be expected with Bose products, the price was quite high due to the name. The mids were clear and the highs weren't too peaky but the bass left room for desire.

The lack of isolation really killed these for me though, since I listen to music most when travelling or walking and I would have to blast the volume to drown out external noise.

Overall these headphones would be great if they were priced around $90 but you do pay extra for the name, and there are tons of better options in the $130 price range. They are good for listening to music in private areas, but I would not recommend these for any sort of travel.

Comments: