Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Over-Ear › Bose®AE2 audio headphones › Reviews › plasticdracula's Review

Highly comfortable, good design

A Review On: Bose®AE2 audio headphones

Bose®AE2 audio headphones

plasticdracula
Posted · 2991 Views · 1 Comment

Pros: Light weight, portable, changeable cable

Cons: not very durable

This was my first over the ear headphone - I always used smaller ones (earphones). I used this headphone for almost 2 years, and I was rather satisfied with it.

I found the sound quality good, but bass is a bit low compared to other brands - esp. Sennheiser's HD models.

Its design and comfort are the best attributes. It looks very good, it is a thin headphone, very easy to carry around. I used this at the office - sometimes all day (unfortunately I work with very noisy people :)) - and it never gave me  discomfort.

I always carried it within its pouch (it comes with a pouch), however, after 1.5 year the right ear started to go silent - if you hit it with your finger the sound would come back - but later it went completely silent. I must say, I was expecting a longer life from a Bose headphone.

1 Comment:

i did like this headfone...v good cafe-can :P