Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › On-Ear › Beyerdynamic DTX 501 p › Reviews › mindofnomind's Review

Having suffered with IEMs I finally decided to try these light, portable headphones.. so happy I did!

A Review On: Beyerdynamic DTX 501 p

Beyerdynamic DTX 501 p

Rated # 17 in On-Ear
mindofnomind

Pros: Comfort, Sound Quality, Portability

Cons: at this price point, not many

Having suffered using various IEMs, I finally decided to try these light, portable headphones as an alternative and I'm so happy I did!

These phones are incredibly light with little clamping pressure, which makes them very comfortable for extended listening sessions.

The sound quality is surprisingly good given how cheap and flimsy they look. Well done, Beyerdynamic, the bass extension is solid and there's a decent mid range with somewhat rolled off treble. For $80 you really couldn't complain about these phones. Perfect for travel and listening on the go, which is exactly what I use them for every day!

They come with a convenient case to protect them from damage during transport. Easily fits in a back back or brief case.

Comments: