Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › beyerdynamic DTX 101 iE Earphones › Reviews › yamdiver's Review

Beyerdynamic DTX101 iE

A Review On: beyerdynamic DTX 101 iE Earphones

beyerdynamic DTX 101 iE Earphones

Rated # 109 in Universal Fit
yamdiver
Posted · 27124 Views · 1 Comment

Pros: All excellent, has real bass which benefits from a good equaliser

Cons: none, these are top for the money for every type of music

I did loads of research for in-ear canal phones for my phone which have stellar bass and do not compromise mid and top range. The DTX 101 iE phones had a few promising reviews so I took a chance, trusting the brand and the specs. My other phones are Sennheiser 25 SPII and Denon  AH-C551. The few reviews I read of the 101 iE said these are fantastic and have very deep bass capability which is not pushy on a flat setting but can be boosted with a good equalizer.

I hardly ever do reviews but these met my needs completely and I whole heartedly recommend them. I use the MixZing media player which has a great equaliser on my HTC Android 2.2 phone. They are really comfortable too.

Hope this helps your decision.

1 Comment:

I also have a a pair of these phones and am very happy with them. Their sound signature is exactly what I needed as I tend to move away from the excessively bass heavy phones in my collection. My next purchase will be the Grado SR60i headphones based on reviews alone as I can't find anywhere to audition them in my area.