Pros: Indescribable Durability, Amazing Sound Quality, Very well balance
So I have these phones for a little bit now and I can say that I absolutely LOVE them. They do require a little bit of burn in to get the full sound but out of the box the quality will blow you away. I've tried the other ohm versions and there is very little difference between them, except the 80 ohm tends to be a bit more bassy. But considering the balance and excellent bass on these its doubtful you'd really need much more. These phones can handle EVERY range of music and I know I was personally looking for phones to handle metal and rock (which hard to find now with all the headphones having bloated bass and nothing else) and i can confidently say these are the ones.
To describe a little:
- The build quality of these phones is apparent straight out of the box. I was stunned by how sturdy these headphones were.
- EXTREME comfort like no other. I've had these on my head for 5 hours now and I can say that I fell absolutely no discomfort. The ear cushions support very well and are extremely soft, yet firm.
- Unbeatable isolation. I take off the headphones, clamp them together, and cant hear a thing. Checked by listening to music next to people and they heard nothing.
- VERY balance. So balanced that when I put on my EQ and did flat and balanced there was literally no difference to the sound than when the EQ was off.
- SUPER portable. You won't need to carry around an amp like the other ohm versions!
- Can play a very large variety of music and do so extremely well. German engineering for the win.
If you are having any doubt about these phones or the ohm version, go with these. They are superior to sooo many other headphones and are extremely portable!