Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms

A Review On: Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms

Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms

taylorsethe

Pros: Amazing sound stage for closed back, The frequency range on these is very impressive, they have great tight bass, clear mids, and pretty nice highs.

Cons: Integrated cable

I've only had a few hours to burn these in, but so far I am extremely impressed. As of now I have the FiiO E6 amp to drive them, and it pushes them better than I expected. Being that these are 250 Ohm there aren't many portable amps that can do these cans justice. They frequency range is what I'm most impressed with 5Hz-35000Hz. They provide bass if you want it, and it is pretty clean and tight. The mids are very enjoyable, and I believe the highs to be pretty good too. Overall these headphones are great, especially for their value. L3000.gif

Has anyone EVER bought an expensive piece of hi-end gear and admitted that they made a mistake within the first few hours of listening? Of course you're impressed.
^ I just bought a pair of HD 598s and got them Tuesday. I made a mistake.
Thanks for the great review Taylorsethe. I've had mine for about three months and they completely satisfy while giving me decent isolation from my environment. I was surprised at the balanced fullness of the treble and bass with neither overpowering the other. They have a warm sound yet the treble is still detailed probably due to the excellent frequency range of 5hz-35000hz you mentioned. Noticeable soundstage when playing games bordering on a open air headphone. I use the Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 250 ohm version with my Onkyo TX-8555 stereo reciever at neutral settings but have noticed they handled full bass settings with no distortion at all when i've accidently had the tone settings at full.