Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › beyerdynamic DT 235 Headphone - Black › beyerdynamic DT 235 Headphone - Black Reviews

beyerdynamic DT 235 Headphone - Black Reviews

dudlew

Great headphone for the money

Pros: good sound, comfortable, well built

Cons: lack of isolation

I have had these headphones for a few months now and have used it almost exclusively over my other phones. Granted, these are not the best headphones around, but they are the best headphones I have heard.   Comfort:   These are the most comfortable headphones I have ever used. They are light and fit me well. They don't move around a lot and the fabric pads cause no irritation or discomfort. bear in mind I have used these in 30+ degree celsius temps in a very humid environment.   The problem with them though is that this comfort seems to come at a price of lack of isolation. They dont block much at all.   Sound:   Sound wise, after burn in,...
atharn

Great Headphone for Starter

Pros: super sound quality vs price, comfy, good build, light

Cons: itchy at first,

This is my first review, so maybe there's a lot of mistakes but please bear with them. :p   This headphone is my first one. I was never really interested in buying more than $15 headphone. I never thought that my money will worth buying expensive headphone, at least until my friend told me to try this. I was shocked with the huge difference it gave. It didn't take me long to order this. At first I felt a little bit disappointed with the sound from my new headphone, but my friend assure me that they need to be burn in first. And yeah, after burn in process, I couldn't be more happier with the sound quality.   Packaging: This headphone uses only carton...