Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphone Amplifiers › Amp/DACs › Benchmark - DAC-1 Black › Benchmark - DAC-1 Black Reviews

Benchmark - DAC-1 Black Reviews

Showing 1 5-star review (see all 4 reviews)

Timestretch

Clarity, power, quality

Pros: build quality, sound quality, many inputs, many outputs, fantastic company support, great looking

Cons: some might find it... plain?

If you have waded across the web all the way to this review, I'll assume you've already read some of the big forum threads on this site, and I'm sure you've already read all of the reviews on other websites and publications about this piece of gear, so you already come into this with some background knowledge about this device and devices like (or unlike) it.      I have the Benchmark DAC1 USB: the second model slightly upgraded from the original design of the now classic Benchmark DAC1. Before this, I had (and still have) a Nuforce Icon HD. I use both of these as both DAC and headphone amplifier for my Denon AH-D5000, and preamp for my KRK studio monitors.  ...