Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphone Amplifiers › Desktop Amps › Bellari HA540 › Reviews › skfktkwjs's Review

Best tube under 600

A Review On: Bellari HA540

Bellari HA540

Rated # 40 in Desktop Amps
Quality
skfktkwjs
Posted · 1919 Views · 3 Comments

Pros: Planty of power, Low Heat, wormth, SQ

Cons: Pakaging

I was surprised that I can get this quality of sound out of under 400 dollors amp.

Its truly amazing that this has fast tight response even though it is tube amp and yet it capture all of

harmony that tube amp has.

I was expecting a lot of heat because it is Class A type amp and yet it doesn’t have much heat.

I can even touch the tube while it’s fully running.The power is plenty so with my gs1000i, I only need

to raise one ~one and a half gradation.it has almost no background noise and when I starts music it

disappear.Greatest tube amp under 600~700 and i do recommend this to all of Grado user and

people who are looking for amp with great price

Totally agree-amazing amp and a real bargain. Pd $250 for mine (now using a nos Mazda 5751 with Grado PS 500).
I located at canada so can't use amazon or most of shopping mall that has good deal.
Paid $250, upgrade to a Tungsol tube. I love it, can't hear any noise from it and it drives my headphone (or 2 if I feel like connecting them) nicely.