Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Over-Ear › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW › Reviews › 2001Audiophile's Review

Overpriced

A Review On: Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW

Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW

2001Audiophile

Pros: Great look

Cons: Overpriced, Sound like 50 dollar headphones

I dislike these headphones. I really, really dislike them. They're the best of the bunch, but that's not saying much. They all sound like 10 - 50 dollar headphones.
I honestly don't think I'll ever buy a Beats product ever again.

Actually, this Beats model was the only one I thought was worth its price. I'd take it over my DT1350 any day if it wasn't so hideous.
Such a brutal review.
I would like to hear more about the sound quality, what you thought of it. I've actually heard that this model isn't that bad. Is it thin, bass bloated, does the bass flood the mids and highs, does it sound veiled?
I've never read a bad review of the beats Studio 2.0 till now, which is more surprising for its savageness and short in detail.

I would suggest that reviewer had inadvertently and unknowingly reviewed a set of fake beats studio to give such a polarizing review that isn't shared with majority of online reviewers - from the many I've read anyway, which have been positive by far.

Very peculiar.
maybe he's a beats hater? or a just venting 0.0. i thought the beats 2013 were actually pretty good, still overpriced for the plasticky build--> much better than before but still really plasticky