Ridiculous!

A Review On: Beats Studio by Dr. Dre - Hi-Def Noise-Canceling Over-Ear Headphones

Beats Studio by Dr. Dre - Hi-Def Noise-Canceling Over-Ear Headphones

Rated # 562 in Headphones
Rookie Rooster

Pros: Decent Bass

Cons: Overpriced, Bulky Design, Below Average Sound Quality (in it's price range)

"The Beats by Dr Dre Studio..."

Big words... Big names... Ridiculous quality...

Really??? $299??? Hell yeah, I'm not dreaming, no way... The Beats by Dr Dre Studio's suck... the sound quality suck as well... the build quality aren't any better... the comfort may be a bit above average, but there are better for it's price... and the price??? DO NOT BUY THEM!!!

And by the way, this pair is not received as a sample for reviewing, it is purchased at it's full price, as a amateur reviewer myself...
I'm not disagreeing with you, but if you knew they'd be bad, (which I'm assuming) then why did you drop 300 dollars on them?
 This just sounds like a hate post. They're overpriced, but they're not bad.
The new 2013 model actually sounds pretty decent.
The old model sounds horrible though and I know because I've owned a pair a year ago before I got into Head-Fi.
My son wanted a pair of beats and I talked him out of. He wanted them because of the name and how many of his friends have Beats. We went to Best Buy and compared them against other display models and he gave up on the idea of owning them because cheaper pair of Sennheisers sounded just as good.
the new 2013 actually sounds pretty decent like miceblue said. But still way overpriced, i'd sell these and get a pair of Sennheiser 598's , Q701's or extend the budget towards the He-400's before I ever buy a pair of Beats...
I don't see any reason why OP would write this review in the first place. At least 95% of Head'Fi knows that Beats sounds bad for the price, so why bother?

And really? 'Decent' bass? I don't think so. They sound too muddy for my tastes, but that's just me.

Still, BadMoose gets the win comment. +1
Just curiosity, I guess... and yeah, most teens love beats, but for sure, it's 90% brand...
Oh, when I meant decent, I was comparing it with those tight punches from IEMs... I know it's not fair comparing headphones and IEMs, but anyway, just curious, I guess, :)
Hey, sorry if the review turned out to be offensive,..
And yeah, the review can be said to be outdated, since the new 2013 model will replace my current pair...