Great Product

A Review On: Beats Studio by Dr. Dre - Hi-Def Noise-Canceling Over-Ear Headphones

Beats Studio by Dr. Dre - Hi-Def Noise-Canceling Over-Ear Headphones

Rated # 533 in Headphones
freddo96

Pros: Stylish Craftsmanship, Quality sound

Cons: Bulky

The Good:
These headphones are banging!... I never pictured myself buying a $300 headset but something about these made me walk out the store a very gratified customer. I was blown away by the acoustics and noise cancellation that drowns out background noise leaving you drenched in a bass heavy orchestra! These headphones were made with hip-hop in mind and they bang! If you got a few hundred to spoil yourself go ahead but I warn you be careful walking down the street. People have been walking into traffic and hurting themselves...Really these are some very stylish, comfortable and dynamic sounding headphones.
The Bad:
$300.00 is a lot for headphones, seriously even for those who have this type of money to throw away. They are also very bulky, I would suggest getting a pair of in-the-ear type phones if you plan to be mobile a lot, these are better for chilling at home are in a studio…..The battery cap is flimsy so must be careful not to break it when changing batteries.
Conclusion:
These earphones rock and come with all the accessories you can use including a nice case you can attach to your keys or back pack. I mean the box is even pleasant to the eye and you’ll probably end up keeping. You can flex theses headphones and they will snap back in to place…..I would have never took the time to write this review had I not been very impressed……wink.gif

"bass heavy orchestra"
I don't like my classical music drowned out with a ton of bass...
>beats
>best $300 cans LOL
Keep this away from head-fi!
"I would have never took the time to write this review had I not been very impressed"
Really, you shouldn't have gone through the trouble. Seriously, I mean that. Happy holidays!
Forget about those jokers and have a Merry Christmas!
Is this an early Christmas present or a early April Fool's joke?
I can't tell the difference
I'm sorry "Quality Sound???????"
These are the feelings you get when you come from the white apple-buds and know no better. I have been there, your're in for some surprises if pursue this hobby... This review is like swearing in a church.
contrary to what most people think, i think freddie wrote a fine review, saying the beats are "for those who have this type of money to throw away"
5 stars for money well wasted!
now that's funny!
Don't bash too hard :-)
Isn't his fault anyway
Suddenly I feel like i'm reading Youtube comments..
@tdockweiler lol!
@tdockweiler People on YouTube.. Whats up with them, man?
Honestly... this account was made TO post this review. Period. Who couldn't notice that instantly? I mean, derp.
Had a good laugh though. Merry Christmas!
You just askin' to get hit
maigosh what a blatant troll. get this health hazard off these grounds
I don't understand why everyone is bashing this guy. He wrote an honest review and it's probably his first 'can above $100. No need to start a flame war or anything.... -.-