Unbiased Review of these headphones..

A Review On: Beats Executive Over-Ear Headphones (Silver)

Beats Executive Over-Ear Headphones (Silver)

KyungMin

Pros: Comfort, seem durable (mostly metal), Portable (folding), removable cable

Cons: Noise cancelling is loud, Price

So since people seem to like bashing on beats headphones all day as a owner of a few pair's I'll write a unbiased review...

Now I'm not a beat's fanboy.. I own a bunch of headphones from AKG, Ultrasone, Beyerdynamic, Sony, Shure, Sennheiser, Harman Kardon, Audio Technica and Panasonic.

Build:

These headphones are mostly metal and seem pretty durable.. I wear them at work (I'm a mail Carrier @ USPS) and they do the job.

They are a folding design and I think overall are very durable.. Also VERY comfortable.. I can wear these for like 6 hours without an issue..

The hissing from the noise canceling is loud.. you can hear it in the background of your music if you listen to your music quietly.. The noise canceling of these

are better than the beats studio V1.. These are not your standard beats as they don't have as much bass as most other beats I've heard but are still on the bass heavy side..

Truthfully the Beats had decent imaging on the tracks I listened to.

Bass:

- Lots of impact

- Plentiful

- Can get muddy on some tracks

Mids:

- Decent mids.

- A little less forward than M50's

Highs:

- Actually has decent highs but can get lost from time to time..

- Overall the decent for a bass heavy headphone

Conclusion:

The sound quality isn't too far off from the ATH-M50. But at a higher cost.. actually about $100 more than the M50's.. I wrote this review to shine some light on Beats headphones.. Yes they are expensive for what you get.. But I have never thought they sounded terrible.. The need for a battery is annoying...

I kind of liked these (a buddy got them for 175 so price didn't cloud my judgement) but my got is that noise for the ANC annoying. Unfortunately I couldn't figure out how to turn it off (if you can even). Deal breaker. Nice review
Short and sweet and more enlightening that saying  can "A" sucks.  The anc hiss and batteries are legitimate concerns/ deal breakers for some as is the price. i found these to be quite good though I listen at high volume so the anc was a non issue.