Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Over-Ear › Beats Executive Over-Ear Headphones (Silver) › Beats Executive Over-Ear Headphones (Silver) Reviews

Beats Executive Over-Ear Headphones (Silver) Reviews

KyungMin

Unbiased Review of these headphones..

Pros: Comfort, seem durable (mostly metal), Portable (folding), removable cable

Cons: Noise cancelling is loud, Price

So since people seem to like bashing on beats headphones all day as a owner of a few pair's I'll write a unbiased review...   Now I'm not a beat's fanboy.. I own a bunch of headphones from AKG, Ultrasone, Beyerdynamic, Sony, Shure, Sennheiser, Harman Kardon, Audio Technica and Panasonic.   Build: These headphones are mostly metal and seem pretty durable.. I wear them at work (I'm a mail Carrier @ USPS) and they do the job. They are a folding design and I think overall are very durable.. Also VERY comfortable.. I can wear these for like 6 hours without an issue..   Sound: The hissing from the noise canceling is loud.. you can hear it in the background of your music...
asdf345

Don't buy it

Pros: Design, comfort

Cons: audio quality, noise cancellation

a hissing sound is noticed over your music. It only disappears when listening at 100% volume. Is very comfortable but sound quality is bad. It also requires batteries and they rattle when you move.