Coin toss

Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones

Rated # 334 in Universal Fit
tmugt
Posted · 6540 Views · 1 Comment

Pros: Looks

Cons: Price, Value, Sound, and Durability

For me personally these are okay

Price -- I think these should be cheaper than they are priced. On the Apple website they are marked at $150 still but I think they are cheaper in the store. Anyways, they would be okay if they were $70 just because of the experience I had with them.

Pros:

They do come with a good carrying case, and a decent amount of tips to choose among.

They are good looking ear buds for sure. They look nice, color scheme is good. I love the red, white, and black. However that's about it.

Cons:

The main problem for me was comfort and sound.

Comfort: For me they stuck out of my ear too far and were constantly falling out.

Sounds: They sounded slightly better than the current apple Earpods, which cost less than 1/3 than the beats.

Cost: Overpriced

Value:

Honestly you are paying to have something that looks pretty. If you want to pay to have something that works and has the beats logo go for it. If you want something that sounds better, for less there are many options.

1 Comment:

hahahaha this is interesting, theres a thread where the earpod users rave about how good earpods are and now you claim the beats in ears sound better. lol just for kicks, maybe you should go post on that thread and watch for responses ;)