Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones › Reviews › jc30168's Review

Worst Headphones Ever

A Review On: Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones

Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones

Rated # 334 in Universal Fit
jc30168
Posted · 6669 Views · 1 Comment

Pros: Nice colour

Cons: Static, tinny, left ear intermittent, absolutely overpriced

Purchased these after losing my old earphones, notice straight away they were an awkward fit in the ear. As soon as I turned on the music there was sever crackling in the left ear, thinking it was my iphone I switched to my iphone5, then my ipad and finally my computer. Each one the same tinny sound and intermittent crackling in the left ear. Took back to the store, they exchanged for a new set, took them home and same thing again except both ears were crackling and tinny.

Took back to store the guy had a listen on his machines and agreed absolutely. These have to be the most overpriced tat on the market. I switched to the slightly more expensive Bowers and Wilkins and they are so so much better.

Save your money do not buy.

1 Comment:

The Klipsch S4 and the JVC FX40 are just as craptastic as these, at their respective price points.